JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Finally got some honest to God good news from Lisa. She told me that it was actually delivered to my dealership yesterday. I hope this once, just this once, JC is actually correct in my case. This really sucks though because I was actually in GA yesterday and had emailed my dealer Monday morning to check on it. It would have been much more convenient to head over there after I finished up with my client than just driving home to AL. Now I'll have to arrange another trip up there not work-related. I think I feel a cough coming on, and I'm all achy and my throat may be getting sore! :LOL:

Advertisement

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Finally got some honest to God good news from Lisa. She told me that it was actually delivered to my dealership yesterday. I hope this once, just this once, JC is actually correct in my case. This really sucks though because I was actually in GA yesterday and had emailed my dealer Monday morning to check on it. It would have been much more convenient to head over there after I finished up with my client than just driving home to AL. Now I'll have to arrange another trip up there not work-related. I think I feel a cough coming on, and I'm all achy and my throat may be getting sore! :LOL:
She is actually the only one that has had an answer for me through this entire process.

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
Imagine if the dealer who you are giving thousands of dollars to be essentially the middle man. actually got back to you Monday and said they were expecting it yesterday. I'm not Jaded or anything

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
8 weeks and still waiting. Not even at shipping stage yet!!!! I am way past worried more like furious. So just get ready and I wish you better luck than some are having.
Furious at 8 weeks? When I see people waiting much longer than that, it makes it easy to temper my expectations. 8 weeks seems sort of average IMO from reports here. I'm at 7 1/2 and stuck in JB "body vendor / installation of additional equipment" for 13 days now-- and while I'm wanting it, I am not the least bit upset over the wait.

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
Does that apply to being in paint as well? My salesperson let me know yesterday that my Willys was in paint. :whatsgoingon:
If you're in paint, you should have a build sheet soon. There are certainly some outliers that get them later or earlier or not at all.

Sponsored

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
Furious at 8 weeks? When I see people waiting much longer than that, it makes it easy to temper my expectations. 8 weeks seems sort of average IMO from reports here. I'm at 7 1/2 and stuck in JB "body vendor / installation of additional equipment" for 13 days now-- and while I'm wanting it, I am not the least bit upset over the wait.
Thats because you're sipping white russians Dude

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
For me it’s thinking of the deal that I’m getting on my Jeep that keeping me going.

Sponsored

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Let me rephrase my comment. "Furious at the dealer responsiveness and lack of information" Certainly wish I had your patience.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Jeep doesn't care. I rebooked my airfare 3 times based on their lying delivery dates, no one cares. Guessing I'll be doing it again.

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Jeep doesn't care. I rebooked my airfare 3 times based on their lying delivery dates, no one cares. Guessing I'll be doing it again.
I'm probably going to have somebody drive me down there given the instability of the build/delivery times. That way I can take a day off work and drive down right when it is ready.

jstubbs88

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Today is officially 18 weeks and I'm still in D status. I'm wildly annoyed at this point. Dealer is basically saying they have no way to get any more info. I was escalated by Jeep Chat like 6 weeks ago and only got one canned email from a no-reply address, and when I spoke with another dealer at another dealership they basically said 18 weeks with no update is absurd (although they were also kind of trying to convince me to re-order with them, so I'll take that with a grain of salt).

Are there any other avenues you can take to get information?
No joke, I got an email 2 days ago saying my delivery is delayed to dealer until 9/29, that would of been my 3rd delay.
Today I learn it is now delayed to 10/11!!!
4 delays in 3 weeks.

Ordered 6/16. Been in a rental since late August since my previous lease ended.

Let's see it @JeepCares actually cares, because I do not think they do.
BTW, there is no driver shortage, confirmed with multiple trucker companies Jeep lowered rates for shipping and now their jobs don't get picked up.

Advertisement

Advertisement