JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
Itll be interesting when I go to the local dealership to cancel my extended warranty for the jeep ill be trading in, especially if the sales guy sees A) me B) the 392 I roll up in that was cheaper than what they had priced.
Haha the cancellation will be hilarious! Imagine their faces when you roll up! Priceless! I may just have to ask if they’ve ever seen an XR rubicon before... 🤔

Advertisement

rodneyladd

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Placed our order for 21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on 7/23/21 , build sheet found 9/15 followed by window sticker next day. Talked to Jeep chat today and is in ship stage. A couple prices had changed and floor mats didn't make the sticker . Excited to have it arrive and drive it.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Haha the cancellation will be hilarious! Imagine their faces when you roll up! Priceless! I may just have to ask if they’ve ever seen an XR rubicon before... 🤔
I never ordered from them, I was going to since I ordered my 2018 from them at invoice and was expecting the same (especially in the market now) but he was firm on MSRP. What ruin it for him was he showed me a POC from other cilent that had FWP column and in my head I was like why would you show someone a build with FWP and charge MSRP...thankfully I came on here and saved thousands on my 392.

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
Well my Jeep was delivered to the dealer Thursday, not sure what time, but still no call. I was hoping to be able to pick it up today. I was looking forward to playing with it all day Sunday. Looks like I won't be able to pick it up till Monday night at the earliest now. Knowing it is 20 min. away is much worse than the wait for it to be built. Oh well,

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Well my Jeep was delivered to the dealer Thursday, not sure what time, but still no call. I was hoping to be able to pick it up today. I was looking forward to playing with it all day Sunday. Looks like I won't be able to pick it up till Monday night at the earliest now. Knowing it is 20 min. away is much worse than the wait for it to be built. Oh well,
Why not drive out there and see?

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
damn near retired
Why not drive out there and see?
I did, I think they got quite a few and are getting them ready. I am sure they are all sold, so they go by who ordered first i guess.

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Order placed on 9/11. Checked with my dealership today and found out my VIN was assigned and I have an estimated ship date of 9/28.
Whoa! What did you order - that's a fast turnaround - 17 days from order to ship!

Sponsored

Reldn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon, '22 4Runner TRD Pro, '22 Ram 1500
Whoa! What did you order - that's a fast turnaround - 17 days from order to ship!
It really shocked me as well! I ordered a fairly loaded 2.0l 2 door Rubicon in Hydro Blue. Fingers crossed the build doesn't hit any snags with parts and it does ship on that date.

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
Ordered 7/5
Vin 7/6
Built 9/11
Shipped 9/13
Delivered 9/16
Took delivery 9/18
Gupton
2.0l Sahara altitude
Cold weather package
Prox sensors
Very surprised happy wife
Thanks to Gupton again!

Congrats on the delivery. This is very similar to what we ordered. Makes the wait that much harder but happy to see a White 2.0 Sahara Altitude be built & delivered!

Wkywhitealtitude

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Was a hard wait because my gladiator order from Gupton was 3 weeks from order to delivery

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
damn near retired
Was a hard wait because my gladiator order from Gupton was 3 weeks from order to delivery
Your killin me smalls. Good for you, that should be more of the norm than the exception.

(For those unfamiliar, "your killin me smalls" is a reference from one of my son's favorite movies. So I have seen it at least 50 times.)

Advertisement

Advertisement