JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Sure wish one was mine too! I am so frustrated with the inconsistency of customer service. I'm on week 8 and calling CS they tell me (3times now) they can't find my VIN or VON! But chat never has an issue with my VIN to tell me the same "parts being gathered" for 8 weeks! And every rep says wait a week to escalate for the last 3 wks. One even told me on the phone I had a jan 2nd build date! 😲 wtf it better be a 2022! No it better not be...I can't help but wonder if there is a glitch somewhere and that's why I'm not getting built.
Someone had an email for FCA...care to share?
Did your dealer share with you the actual VON sheet? That does sound weird. Have you spoken to your ordering dealer about this?

Advertisement

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
Sure wish one was mine too! I am so frustrated with the inconsistency of customer service. I'm on week 8 and calling CS they tell me (3times now) they can't find my VIN or VON! But chat never has an issue with my VIN to tell me the same "parts being gathered" for 8 weeks! And every rep says wait a week to escalate for the last 3 wks. One even told me on the phone I had a jan 2nd build date! 😲 wtf it better be a 2022! No it better not be...I can't help but wonder if there is a glitch somewhere and that's why I'm not getting built.
Someone had an email for FCA...care to share?
If the 10th digit of your VIN is an M then it’s a 2021

jstubbs88

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Order date 6/16.
Many D to D1 status flip flops.

1st ship to dealer 9/2-9/16
2nd ship to dealer 9/9-9/21
3rd ship to dealer 9/15-9/29

2021 4xe Sahara white/colored top, 56.6k MSRP

Anybody else 13 weeks in from ordering date of their Jeep?
Been in a rental since August when advised jeep would take 6-8 weeks.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Order date 6/16.

Yes, yes we are, many of us
3rd delivery date extension
2nd going on third airfare rebooking

Sponsored

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr
The reason FCA is seeing a big trucker shortage is because they dropped the rate we get paid to haul their loads by 38 percent. No respectable company will touch that rate. The only people hauling their loads now are start ups that have no choice, bottom barrel fleets with horrible safety records and the occasional owner operator who can use the load to get home. FCA went cheap and now they are feeling the pinch.
Stupid... it's not like they dropped the destination charge on the buyers end. One of the highest at $1500, (yes rounding up). Even volvo and lexus are at about $1,100.

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any 2 doors being delivered for folks? And if so, what was your timeline from order to delivery? It seems the 2 door models are taking a back seat to all the 4 doors being ordered. If this is true, its not fair! Jeeps should be built in the order they were received, not pick and choose .....
Welcome to the Jeep build guessing game. I think they throw a bunch of VONs in a giant bingo churn and then pick them out one by one. No other valid reason why an order 5 weeks after mine has already been delivered. AND two ordered the same week with identical options at my dealership were delivered in mid August.

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
8 days and counting in ..... "built and awaiting installation of additional equipment/packages."

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order date 6/16.

close, I'm at 12 weeks today. Ordered June 24, about a week after you.

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK - HBPC SportS / Ordering '21 JL - HB Sahara
Did your dealer share with you the actual VON sheet? That does sound weird. Have you spoken to your ordering dealer about this?
It's Mike with Mall of GA and he just says they are useless....I did get a copy of the order sheet with both numbers.

Sponsored

driventoadventure

First Name
Lrr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Employed Gainfully
Clubs

8 days and counting in ..... "built and awaiting installation of additional equipment/packages."

Same here. I really wish they could say WHAT they are waiting on so I could at least gauge if it is days or weeks...

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK - HBPC SportS / Ordering '21 JL - HB Sahara
I sent an email yesterday and now have a fiat Corporate representative who gave me his contact information. 2nd time he called me today was to let me know my Jeep will be at the dealer on Friday. I wasn't upset about the delivery date I was about the don't bother me email I received from Jeff that some other members received. I had put that email in mine to them. I find that you have to be your own advocate in todays world. This is for medical, work and now vehicle purchases.
@Eandras Id be curious to know who you emailed, as I'd like to do the same since customer care can't find my vin after 8 wks. You can message me if you prefer. Thank you!

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Hey Ed how's the commute now. must be nice getting those hours back. Can you also PM me the escalation path you took to get things done
Now sometimes I wish the commute is 3 hours. When I drive i have a huge smile on my face. Just like when I got my JK in 2015. I will send it in a private conversation shortly

Advertisement

Advertisement