JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
Any 2 doors being delivered for folks? And if so, what was your timeline from order to delivery? It seems the 2 door models are taking a back seat to all the 4 doors being ordered. If this is true, its not fair! Jeeps should be built in the order they were received, not pick and choose .....
Amen

Advertisement

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
So, this from my dealer today:

I did receive about 30 over the last week but yours was not in the mix, I expect it next week though so it won't be long now.

Not holding my breath though as I'm not really sure how Jeeps that ship after mine to the same dealership get there before mine. Very strange. Starting to wonder if the light at the end of the tunnel is my Jeep or the train.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
My Gladiator base Sport build that I ordered on 7/27 just got delayed...it is now a 10/12 estimated factory ship date :swear:
Of course, they didn't give you a reason. Right?

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Hey guys first post in this forum.

New to Jeep world and was on the bandwagon ordering a Bronco but ended up canceling it and switched to a Wrangler.

JLU WIllys 3.6L 6speed - sting gray
premium soft top
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Convince Group
Rock slider/Step Asist

Order date: 8/17
VIN and VON: 8/19

Today JC told me all parts are collected and will be scheduled for build shortly; dealer also told me a delivery estimation is available in dealer's tool, and it's end of September. However, according to their past experience, the delivery estimation can be a bit off so likely first week of October.(I am about an hour away from the plant)

Nothing has shown up in cryptostickers yet. I am guessing I should see buildsheet found soon in the tracker, and once the vehicle is built, the sticker will become available?

Is it realistic to expect the delivery in early October?
Welcome to the group! Keep us posted...I placed my order on 9/14 so I'm curious to see how these orders are progressing for everybody. Plus, I can live vicariously through you as I await mine. LOL

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
So, this from my dealer today:

I did receive about 30 over the last week but yours was not in the mix, I expect it next week though so it won't be long now.

Not holding my breath though as I'm not really sure how Jeeps that ship after mine to the same dealership get there before mine. Very strange. Starting to wonder if the light at the end of the tunnel is my Jeep or the train.
I'm beginning to think it's all a scam. No company can be this messed up and still be in business.

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
Any 2 doors being delivered for folks? And if so, what was your timeline from order to delivery? It seems the 2 door models are taking a back seat to all the 4 doors being ordered. If this is true, its not fair! Jeeps should be built in the order they were received, not pick and choose .....
I ordered mine 2 dr on 7/30. I called last week (9/9) and jeep chat said mine was in Kansas City. This was confirmed by my dealer. So now I am waiting for the final call from my dealer when it arrives. So it took 6 weeks to get here from the factory. Now how long will it sit in the rail yard waiting for its final 15 min. drive to the dealer. I was told 6-8 weeks (they are a high volume jeep dealer) and tomorrow will be 7 weeks. The salesman said it took about a week to arrive from the rail yard. Every time my phone rings I get excited.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I'm beginning to think it's all a scam. No company can be this messed up and still be in business.
OMFG, against my better judgement I actually got on JC and asked if they knew where my Jeep was or when it would deliver. They gave me a new window of 9/20 - 10/4! :angry: The only way a Jeep leaves Toledo on the same route AFTER mine but gets there before and is already delivered to the dealer has to be because my railcar went bad and got set off on a side track; otherwise, they're on the same damn rail track and as far as I know trains cannot jump each other like frogs. That, or the friggin car carrier got buried in the destination railyard and not unloaded in a timely fashion. It's just so damn aggravating to be this close with a constantly moving expectation. I tell you what, I'm very glad that I'm only a 2.5 hour drive from the dealership and don't have to arrange flights like many of you. I honestly feel bad for those of you who have had to constantly book, cancel, reschedule flight plans. At this rate, I'm going to keep on racking up miles on my current vehicle and end up changing the trade-in value.

Sponsored

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
I ordered mine 2 dr on 7/30. I called last week (9/9) and jeep chat said mine was in Kansas City. This was confirmed by my dealer. So now I am waiting for the final call from my dealer when it arrives. So it took 6 weeks to get here from the factory. Now how long will it sit in the rail yard waiting for its final 15 min. drive to the dealer. I was told 6-8 weeks (they are a high volume jeep dealer) and tomorrow will be 7 weeks. The salesman said it took about a week to arrive from the rail yard. Every time my phone rings I get excited.
Ordered mine 8/2 and still waiting on parts to be gathered

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WTH man.....got my window sticker but neither Jeep nor the dealer can tell me when I will get the damn thing....KILLING ME here!!!!
Did you get your sticker on crypto?

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK - HBPC SportS / Ordering '21 JL - HB Sahara
I got a mail from jeep it’s delivered to dealership and later the dealer confirmed. He said he got 30 jeeps in last 6 days.
Sure wish one was mine too! I am so frustrated with the inconsistency of customer service. I'm on week 8 and calling CS they tell me (3times now) they can't find my VIN or VON! But chat never has an issue with my VIN to tell me the same "parts being gathered" for 8 weeks! And every rep says wait a week to escalate for the last 3 wks. One even told me on the phone I had a jan 2nd build date! 😲 wtf it better be a 2022! No it better not be...I can't help but wonder if there is a glitch somewhere and that's why I'm not getting built.
Someone had an email for FCA...care to share?

Advertisement

Advertisement