JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I got a mail from jeep it’s delivered to dealership and later the dealer confirmed. He said he got 30 jeeps in last 6 days.
LOL, their website shows 3. 1/10th of that. He also has yet to respond to my email from Monday. I guess getting 30 Jeeps in will keep you hopping.

Advertisement

Talox

First Name
dennis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU XR Granite crystal (ordered 8/23)
Just got a positive update from JC
=================

vivian 9:07 PM 9/15

All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

=================

All taken with a grain of salt based on the comments here. I'll see if the dealer can provide any more info Friday.

ordered 8/23
vin 8/24
d status 9/8

Jim341

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Sport Altitude
I got a mail from jeep it’s delivered to dealership and later the dealer confirmed. He said he got 30 jeeps in last 6 days.
I'm hoping mine is included in those 30 🤞🏽He had told me it would most likely be delivered this week.

Going to wait another day before contacting him to confirm it did arrive. Had arranged with him for pick up on the 25th if all went smoothly

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
I'm hoping mine is included in those 30 🤞🏽He had told me it would most likely be delivered this week.

Going to wait another day before contacting him to confirm it did arrive. Had arranged with him for pick up on the 25th if all went smoothly
Don’t wait, just check with him.

Deb3667

First Name
Deborah
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep unlimited
I’m slow to party. Are 21 order bank closed? I assume so but just changed lanes from bronco to jeep tonight lol

Badfish

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon XR / Tesla
Occupation
Retired fisherman
So this is strange. Cars.com lists my Jeep for sale at my dealer. My dealer doesn't yet. Crazy how many sites I check for my Jeeps status :facepalm:.
It’s going for test drives. Better check that mileage. Lol

sconrad24

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
It’s going for test drives. Better check that mileage. Lol
I wish I could say you were joking but my sister was in there on Tuesday and saw a blue (she’s not familiar enough to tell hydro from ocean) sitting out front. I wish I knew beforehand because I would have asked her to search the lot lol.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown

Advertisement