JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

chimax83

First Name
Ivan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe in D1
I was talking to Jeep Chat yesterday and she told me I hit D1. I explained I had been there three times and bounced back and asked if that would happen again.

She told me that couldn’t happen because it’s at “day 1” and could only go forward, and that I should ask the dealer for a date because she couldn’t see it.

So, does anyone know the Jeep Chat rep might have meant? What the hell is “day 1”, as I’ve never even seen something conceptually similar discussed here? Actually scheduled?
Was that "Rebecca", by any chance? Mine has also gone D -> D1 -> D - >D1 and the chat rep "Rebecca", upon me telling her it has bounced back and forth, said it's at "Day 1 and can only move forward from here". Yeah, unless it moves backwards.

Advertisement

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
FINALLY!!! My jeep got delivered to dealership, but he’s booked until next week to schedule pickup 🥺.

Ordered 7/30 JLURD
All white, fender and hardtop
Tow package
GG
Proximity keyless entry
Cold weather
Safety group
Engine block heater

Dealer- Mike from Mall of Georgia jeep

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
How long did you stay in the inspection phase? I have been in inspection since last Friday. UGH!!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Vehicle Showcase
This is not meant to rub anything in at all, but just proves how f-ed up their build process is: I ordered on 8/10, VIN by 8/16, build completed and released for shipping on 8/26 and it's on the train coming to me and set to be delivered on 9/18.
You do have to factor in that A) There are shortages Worker and Truckers B) Parts shortages C) Jeep doesnt normally take orders for lower trim rigs, those are usually ordered by the dealer and then sold. Plus they are (like most other manufacturers) favoring the more expensive packaged rigs (Sahara/Rubicon 4XE, Rubicon 3.6 and Rubicon 392). Just my two cents.

13kaos13

First Name
Katherine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
This is not meant to rub anything in at all, but just proves how f-ed up their build process is: I ordered on 8/10, VIN by 8/16, build completed and released for shipping on 8/26 and it's on the train coming to me and set to be delivered on 9/18.
That’s awesome! And yes I feel it’s random to what is built first and which packages and such. You will have to post a pic!

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
You do have to factor in that A) There are shortages Worker and Truckers B) Parts shortages C) Jeep doesnt normally take orders for lower trim rigs, those are usually ordered by the dealer and then sold. Plus they are (like most other manufacturers) favoring the more expensive packaged rigs (Sahara/Rubicon 4XE, Rubicon 3.6 and Rubicon 392). Just my two cents.
I am fully aware of everything you outlined and know all of it affects every single build coming out, no matter the company, however.

My point to them both was the two of them ordered the same day as I did and without knowing anything about their build, both are in parts gathering yet mine is already completed and in shipping. I'm just saying they may end up in two different stages with two different delivery dates, there really is no rhyme or reason to it. And while mine wasn't exactly a "lower trim" rig it was by no means a high end, Rubicon or a Sahara but was built quickly so yet again, it seems VERY random.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
That’s awesome! And yes I feel it’s random to what is built first and which packages and such. You will have to post a pic!
Will do!!! If things work out right I hope to pickup mid-next week. :)

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Vehicle Showcase
I am fully aware of everything you outlined and know all of it affects every single build coming out, no matter the company, however.

My point to them both was the two of them ordered the same day as I did and without knowing anything about their build, both are in parts gathering yet mine is already completed and in shipping. I'm just saying they may end up in two different stages with two different delivery dates, there really is no rhyme or reason to it. And while mine wasn't exactly a "lower trim" rig it was by no means a high end, Rubicon or a Sahara but was built quickly so yet again, it seems VERY random.
Im 3 weeks in shipping and my 392 was built super quick. When I ordered back in 2018 for my current Jeep took 3 weeks start to finish

Advertisement

Advertisement
Smart Stop Start

Advertisement