Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Checked at 7am this morning - "Your parts are being gathered and the Jeep will be scheduled for production when the parts are available".

I checked again an hour ago and got this:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking gladiatorchat.PNG

I have gotten multiple variations of "your parts are being gathered" and "parts have been recieved". It seems to change randomly from day to day and even hour to hour (like today).

At this point I'm just doing it since I have nothing better to do. These hollow assurances and meaningless statements are just :LOL:

Advertisement

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
If you look on the bottom of the Window-sticker you will see the vin to the right of that you will see the VON. Nest to that you will see 08/30-0. Or similar number that is the build date
Hey Ed how's the commute now. must be nice getting those hours back. Can you also PM me the escalation path you took to get things done

Sponsored

japerry

First Name
Jakob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 LJ Rubicon
Ordered 8/16, went to D1 status today 9/15 for a 392! Est Ship date is 10/1. I wasn't thinking I'd see this thing until December!

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Just got confirmation from Jeep they finally have all my parts gathered (after 5 weeks) and it is entering build stage. ordered 8/10
Same!!! Ordered 08/10
Good luck to us!
This is not meant to rub anything in at all, but just proves how f-ed up their build process is: I ordered on 8/10, VIN by 8/16, build completed and released for shipping on 8/26 and it's on the train coming to me and set to be delivered on 9/18.

Sponsored

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
This is not meant to rub anything in at all, but just proves how f-ed up their build process is: I ordered on 8/10, VIN by 8/16, build completed and released for shipping on 8/26 and it's on the train coming to me and set to be delivered on 9/18.
That's awesome I am hoping that everything goes smooth from here on out and it gets delivered in a week or 2 the awesome part for me is that I work at the dealership so I will know when it gets here and hopefully take it home the same day.

chimax83

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe in D1
I was talking to Jeep Chat yesterday and she told me I hit D1. I explained I had been there three times and bounced back and asked if that would happen again.

She told me that couldn’t happen because it’s at “day 1” and could only go forward, and that I should ask the dealer for a date because she couldn’t see it.

So, does anyone know the Jeep Chat rep might have meant? What the hell is “day 1”, as I’ve never even seen something conceptually similar discussed here? Actually scheduled?
Was that "Rebecca", by any chance? Mine has also gone D -> D1 -> D - >D1 and the chat rep "Rebecca", upon me telling her it has bounced back and forth, said it's at "Day 1 and can only move forward from here". Yeah, unless it moves backwards.

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
FINALLY!!! My jeep got delivered to dealership, but he’s booked until next week to schedule pickup 🥺.

Ordered 7/30 JLURD
All white, fender and hardtop
Tow package
GG
Proximity keyless entry
Cold weather
Safety group
Engine block heater

Dealer- Mike from Mall of Georgia jeep

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
How long did you stay in the inspection phase? I have been in inspection since last Friday. UGH!!

Advertisement

Advertisement