JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
OMG, you are right. The Domino's tracker comes to mind.
Dominos needs to give Jeep trackers than.

Advertisement

GCM4XE

First Name
Mario
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unlimited 4XE
ordered 7/14... today is my estimated ship date.. Cryptostickers found my Build Sheet last night.. hoping I'm driving this thing by the end of next week.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
ordered 7/14... today is my estimated ship date.. Cryptostickers found my Build Sheet last night.. hoping I'm driving this thing by the end of next week.
Not to be a Debbie downer but I was suppose to have my 392 delivered by 9/8 it’s 9/14 with the range being 9/12 to 9/24. With there not being as many truckers it’s slowed down the deliveries

13kaos13

First Name
Katherine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
My Willy’s just moved into D1, when should I expect the build sheet to show?
ordered 08/10
D1 09/13

Brandonhgt

First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe
I ordered 7/14. My ship date was 9/9 and then moved to 9/10. Dealer says it should arrive any day now. Nothing listed on Crypto. For grins i reached out to JC last night and they said parts were gathered and it was waiting to be built . . .

At this point i have no clue what to expect.

Jeff B

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
Hey guys first post in this forum.

New to Jeep world and was on the bandwagon ordering a Bronco but ended up canceling it and switched to a Wrangler.

JLU WIllys 3.6L 6speed - sting gray
premium soft top
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Convince Group
Rock slider/Step Asist

Order date: 8/17
VIN and VON: 8/19

Today JC told me all parts are collected and will be scheduled for build shortly; dealer also told me a delivery estimation is available in dealer's tool, and it's end of September. However, according to their past experience, the delivery estimation can be a bit off so likely first week of October.(I am about an hour away from the plant)

Nothing has shown up in cryptostickers yet. I am guessing I should see buildsheet found soon in the tracker, and once the vehicle is built, the sticker will become available?

Is it realistic to expect the delivery in early October?
I ordered basically the same rig on 7/14 and I pick it up tomorrow exactly 9 week it took. Dealer took a picture for me. You have great taste!! I did get the turbo.
1631642219636.jpeg

LuvYella

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Dominos needs to give Jeep trackers than.
My guess is Domino's software is modern and was written well after Lee Iococca was running the show, unlike FCA's which was apparently written well before?

In fact, I was able to obtain this rare photo illustrating the coding of the current FCA MRP system. 🤔😉

20210914_130518.jpg

iunate42

First Name
Nate
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Hate to be overly critical, but I have sure found JC to be so unhelpful as to be virtually useless. Anyone disagree??? The idea is a good one - to have an online place to go to find out where in the production process your 40-50-60-70,000 vehicle resides as you wait with excitement for your specially ordered Wrangler. But in reality, these folks at FCA and Jeep Care are not at all that sophisticated, organized and pro-active for accurate customer status inquiry.

Almost to the contrary, it seems like FCA has expended lots of effort to train their JC reps in all the ins and outs of how to give completely non-committal responses in an effort to keep us customers diverted - and placated.

I have gone through this JC drill now about a dozen times and I really, truly haven’t learned anything of substance about: (1) when my order will most likely go into production; (2) how long production and inspection will likely take; and (3) when I can realistically expect my dealer to have the completed vehicle on the ground at the dealership. I have always limited my inquiries by asking for information ‘assuming it all goes as hoped for and as reasonably expected’. Despite that, the only thing I have had from these folks is a litany of generalities and, really, nothing at all specific to my order/build.

I have definitely found more helpful info here on this Forum in terms of actual order, waiting and delivery experience. I am guesstimating my build, shipping and delivery dates on the basis of what others have said about their own orders and deliveries - and that guessing, I now realize, is about all I’m going to get - and little, if anything, of substance from Jeep.
While I agree generally, I will say I found out via JC that my Jeep was delivered to the dealership before I head from the dealership. In fact, I still haven't received any word from the dealer that my Jeep is there and it was delivered 3 days ago.

LuvYella

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
While I agree generally, I will say I found out via JC that my Jeep was delivered to the dealership before I head from the dealership. In fact, I still haven't received any word from the dealer that my Jeep is there and it was delivered 3 days ago.
My guess is dealers do that because some people would want to pick it up before they had it ready to go.

Just postulating here, but like with a tiny dealership like Gupton for instance, truckloads of Jeeps incoming and probably one detail kid and one F&I person limits how many they can pump out in a day.

MBJeep4

First Name
Mandi
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK, 2021 JL Sport Altitude on order
Officially in KZ status with a window sticker I somehow can't see. Guess we'll see what shipping lottery ticket I get.

Big_Lebowski

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 Ram 3500, 1973 Charger SE
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
Nothing has shown up in cryptostickers yet. I am guessing I should see buildsheet found soon in the tracker, and once the vehicle is built, the sticker will become available?

Is it realistic to expect the delivery in early October?
Congrats on the order. I recommend reading through a bunch of this thread as well and the other pinned post on order tracking/codes/etc. Looks like you're in D1 status and the time in that status varies greatly, from a few days to a few weeks. Mine was 19 days. Once you move into production (E /framing), the build sheet will show up in a day or two after. When you move to shipping status is when you should be able to get your window sticker.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a jeep
So the car finally arrived at the dealer today. I ordered 6/22 so this is coming up on 3 months. Now they need to do PDI and check for recalls on the control modules (4xe). I vaguely remember someone else being in these shoes very recently with their delivery as well where recalls had to be done before delivery. Too many posts to go through though, does this ring a bell for anyone?

sconrad24

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
So the car finally arrived at the dealer today. I ordered 6/22 so this is coming up on 3 months. Now they need to do PDI and check for recalls on the control modules (4xe). I vaguely remember someone else being in these shoes very recently with their delivery as well where recalls had to be done before delivery. Too many posts to go through though, does this ring a bell for anyone?
There's a thread in the 4xe section, 5 I believe. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/4xe-multiple-rrts.78438/

sconrad24

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
So this is strange. Cars.com lists my Jeep for sale at my dealer. My dealer doesn't yet. Crazy how many sites I check for my Jeeps status :facepalm:.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Clayton Offroad

Advertisement