JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Jeep Chat told me today that I am in Paint. I almost fell out of my chair. No ETA to dealership but it's progress. I wonder how long I have to wait now........

agordon117

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR HellaYella
Same here, booked a week after Jeeps furthest delivery date. Of course they extended it out another week and a half. Gonna cost me a minimum of $200 more in airfare.
The further this goes, the more it looks like I'm joining the same waiting room as you. I ordered hellayella a day or two before you did, and have been getting the same shipping updates. I thought I was gonna be on the same truck as @MJKid88, but that seems to not be the case now.

Like you, I booked my flight a week after the furthest date, and now it's looking less certain.

I've been trying to get a little creative with finding out what is happening in the area. I have the jeep.com inventory tracker pulled up and punched in the zip code that gupton is in. From there I can see if any new vehicles in a certain radius have been delivered, which is the closest to real information that I think we can get at this point.

I looked at the policy for my flight on southwest, I can delay my ticket at any point before the actual flight time by up to 14 days from the original flight date. So I'm lucky in that regard I guess.

EDIT: Should mention I'm headed for gupton as well, in case it wasn't obvious.

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
I take a Bus to the train station. The bus takes all roads (not Highways) to the train station which s 45 minutes. If I get there when the next train is coming with in 10 minutes if I miss that train the next train is 40 minutes later. I then take the train ride is approximately 50 minutes and makes multiple stops. the train end at Gran Central and I now have to walk 10 city blocks (1 mile) takes about 10 minutes to Penn Station. Wait to get buss for 10 to 15 minutes and then a buss trip back to NJ is 20 minutes.

Going home at night is longer since most people leave at the same time and there is no room on the busses and longer line. I start this at 5:00 AM. Also note that the busses may not have room and then you have to wait another 20 to 30 minutes for the next. Mass Transit is not good to get anywhere fast in North east NJ. Add Rain or snow it is worst. By the way I can't work from home. I am considered an essential worker and worked at the office all through the lockdowns and quarantines.

So if I drive my Jeep it is 20 minutes on 95% highways. The mileage is 17 miles.

Hopefully this answer your question. leaving earlier doesn't save time as I tried that. Can't leave later as that doesn't work for various reasons..
I take a Bus to the train station. The bus takes all roads (not Highways) to the train station which s 45 minutes. If I get there when the next train is coming with in 10 minutes if I miss that train the next train is 40 minutes later. I then take the train ride is approximately 50 minutes and makes multiple stops. the train end at Gran Central and I now have to walk 10 city blocks (1 mile) takes about 10 minutes to Penn Station. Wait to get buss for 10 to 15 minutes and then a buss trip back to NJ is 20 minutes.

Going home at night is longer since most people leave at the same time and there is no room on the busses and longer line. I start this at 5:00 AM. Also note that the busses may not have room and then you have to wait another 20 to 30 minutes for the next. Mass Transit is not good to get anywhere fast in North east NJ. Add Rain or snow it is worst. By the way I can't work from home. I am considered an essential worker and worked at the office all through the lockdowns and quarantines.

So if I drive my Jeep it is 20 minutes on 95% highways. The mileage is 17 miles.

Hopefully this answer your question. leaving earlier doesn't save time as I tried that. Can't leave later as that doesn't work for various reasons..
That's Bananas, my friend. Hope your Jeep comes in soon

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
Thanks a ton. Sweet ride. And if I may be so bold, sweet rider too. 😉

Something tells me she'll be driving it all the time, so you might as well order another for yourself.

I see no other Hellas sitting there, but I'm still holding on to hope for my original Monday drop date.

I know you are way too busy to be on here, but when you jump back on, we would love to hear about your delivery experience and if Daniel gave any clue to the shipping hold ups.

Also, did yours drop when it was suppose to and how long did you wait after they told you it was in Shipping Status.
I'll write up a few quick thoughts about the delivery experience later today or tomorrow.

I think the original delivery-to-dealer date range was 8/19 to 8/27. Then it was changed to 8/23 to 9/06. Checked with Jeep Chat on 8/27, and they said it was delivered to dealer on 8/25. Confirmed with dealer on 8/27.

Hang in there man. Hellayella is a cool color in the flesh. I mean it's great in pictures too, but it's even better in real life I think. Jeep did a fantastic job with this color.

Sponsored

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
That's Bananas, my friend. Hope your Jeep comes in soon
Got a call from Fiat Corporate after my first call this morning from them Jeep is going to be at the dealer Friday. The only thing that he couldn't commit to was if it wqas going to be in the morning or afternoon. We will see.

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
So Jeep Chat is now telling me to check back in a couple weeks.... LOL went from all parts collected waiting for build process to now waiting to gather all parts and Basically don't hold my breath. Not sure what im missing, did they steal my soft-top to build a Ruby or something lord knows I dont have any options they are waiting on

croller24

First Name
caitlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
focus st
I ordered on 6/15 and it is still in D status. I started doing my own research and have collected all the high-level email addresses for Stellantis and FCA. Going to write a strongly worded email about my jeep not existing. Hopefully, this will get the ball rolling. I just can't believe I've been in D status for over 12 weeks for a $57k Jeep.

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
So Jeep Chat is now telling me to check back in a couple weeks.... LOL went from all parts collected waiting for build process to now waiting to gather all parts and Basically don't hold my breath. Not sure what im missing, did they steal my soft-top to build a Ruby or something lord knows I dont have any options they are waiting on
Hang in there. Was told the same thing last Monday. I checked last Wednesday anyway and it was in paint. Last Friday it was in inspections, and got the build sheet same day to confirm. So either they say wait 2-3 weeks cause they know it will be built by then and they just want us off their backs. Or their info is several days behind and most of the time they have no idea like us. Either way frustrating process.

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
I ordered on 6/15 and it is still in D status. I started doing my own research and have collected all the high-level email addresses for Stellantis and FCA. Going to write a strongly worded email about my jeep not existing. Hopefully, this will get the ball rolling. I just can't believe I've been in D status for over 12 weeks for a $57k Jeep.
I sent an email yesterday and now have a fiat Corporate representative who gave me his contact information. 2nd time he called me today was to let me know my Jeep will be at the dealer on Friday. I wasn't upset about the delivery date I was about the don't bother me email I received from Jeff that some other members received. I had put that email in mine to them. I find that you have to be your own advocate in todays world. This is for medical, work and now vehicle purchases.

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I'll write up a few quick thoughts about the delivery experience later today or tomorrow.

I think the original delivery-to-dealer date range was 8/19 to 8/27. Then it was changed to 8/23 to 9/06. Checked with Jeep Chat on 8/27, and they said it was delivered to dealer on 8/25. Confirmed with dealer on 8/27.

Hang in there man. Hellayella is a cool color in the flesh. I mean it's great in pictures too, but it's even better in real life I think. Jeep did a fantastic job with this color.
Sounds awesome. Here's an update on my end.

Ordered 06/18. My original drop date from Jeep was 08/24-09/06. I booked airfare for 09/10.

Then the Jeep b*s***ds change it last minute to 09/02-09/14

I called today. Daniel and Renee are both off Wednesdays. I asked for Walter. Nice fella, we had a good chat. Sadly, no yellow Wranglers on the lot. He said, and I believe him, they really don't know when they will show up, they get the same delivery window as we get.

Sooooo, I just rescheduled my airfare for 2 weeks from today. Actually got a $20 credit from Southwest, but cost me $40 more for our local pond jumper airline, so not as bad as I had feared.

At this point, Jeep has successfully broke me. I'm a beaten dog. I really dgaf if its 2 more months now. Like another fella wrote, lost all enthusiasm for the rig and ALL respect for Jeep as a company.

It's sad that after buying 3 of the same model South Korean built new vehicles, all of which costing ~1/2 of my Wrangler and were literally perfect inside and out when purchased and never had anything go bad in the time we've owned them, try to buy American and it's a literal cluster ****.

Honesty, I wouldn't bet I don't have to rebook again in 2 weeks. Either that or it shows up this afternoon.

I haven't actually saw a Hella up close in person. That said it will be beautiful, but after hearing about the one gals paint run on her new 4xe, its nail-biting as I'm sure mine will have paint issues as well. Seems like a lot of them do. You think they would have that process dialed in by now.

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
Is that an M2 back there? If it is, your garage looks a lot like ours now.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 186115504_10225486046447040_630464019004376660_n

Good spot! It's actually my wife's toy. 2017 with about 5K miles on it now (she doesn't drive it enough). You have good taste in BMW's my friend. 👍
I used to own several BMW's but have since moved on back to American cars. They don't make anything beyond the M2 that excites me anymore. My other toy is a Vette hiding up front of the Rubicon (Pay no attention to the Hellcat in the background. That WAS my daily last year but after the massive snow storm we had in late winter, I had to make an adult decision and give her up).

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 241468306_10158704456377669_8700056861935662851_n

Rubisramansbestfriend

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0, HD Breakout 114, Unimog, GT500
Per jeep chat my jeep was sent to the body department on Monday. I ordered it on 8/05. On a sad note I saw a car carrier loaded with jeeps crash earlier in Wyoming. Trailer rolled and broke apart. 8 units on board.

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2022 Rubicon XR Hydro Blue
I ordered 6/28. I have gone to D1 status twice and now am back at D again. If you get those email addresses I will be glad to do the same if you send them my way.

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
Just got a great update on my loaded JLURD.
8/2 - Ordered
8/4 - VON/VIN
8/19 - D1
8/23 - Ship Date (9/15)
9/7 - E / Framing (36 days from order)

Build sheet not showing yet.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement