JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
I've seen that several other times as well but was not the case on my build, ordered 8/10, built and in shipping as of 8/26.

Nice, it's on mine as well!!! Should see it this week or next.

I have also seen people have their dealers tell them the tow package, LED's, 2.0, automatic, 8.4" audio package, hard top, door sills, hard top headliner, wheels and even the color were the cause. None were a factor in my build.

It's absolutely amazing the randomness to it........
I think dealers speculate, just like people here.

Advertisement

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK - HBPC SportS / Ordering '21 JL - HB Sahara
What was I thinking "ordering" my next jeep...I am not a patient person...I prefer instant gratification! And seeing folks ordering after me, from the same dealer, and already shipped... is a bit discouraging 😞
Ordered 7/26 from Mall of GA.
Vin 7/27
JLU Sahara 3.6 hydro blue
Sky one touch
Leather
safety group
8.4 screen & alpine
Cold weather
Tow package
Proximity
Gorilla glass

Still gathering parts on week 6...I had hoped for some sort of movement by now
I mean I still have my JK to drive but would like to cash in on used car prices while they are up.

jeep chat did tell me monday I have to be at 45 days to escalate but I could do that next week....not convinced it means anything though!
Just needed to vent, I know many have waited even longer.

Last edited:

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
What was I thinking "ordering" my next jeep...I am not a patient person...I prefer instant gratification! And seeing folks ordering after me, from the same dealer, is a bit discouraging 😞
Vin 7/27
Sky one touch
Leather
safety group
8.4 screen & alpine
Cold weather
Tow package
Proximity
Gorilla glass

I mean I still have my JK to drive but would like to cash in on used car prices while they are up.

jeep chat did tell me monday I have to be at 45 days to escalate but I could do that next week....not convinced it means anything though!
Mine is built I am just waiting for it to leave the dang plant already

2tall4red

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2021 JLUR 4xe soon!
Occupation
Account Manager
Ordered 7/28
VON and VIN 7/29
Build found 8/28
Sticker found today 9/1
Fingers crossed arrives in a couple weeks makes it less than 8 weeks. Strange how it’s all over the place.

JLUR 4XE
SOT
Tow/Aux
Cold Weather
Safety
Trail Cam

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8/31:
—Jeep Chat says that my build is complete and should arrive at the dealership anytime between now and 9/13.

For reference, my order was placed on 7/22, so it took 41 days total from ordered to built. The Build Sheet was posted tonight and I do see D1-to-D regress, which aligns with status updates that Jeep Chat provided. Window Sticker is not posted yet.
9/1:
—Window Sticker now posted!

Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
I’m on week one of shipping so don’t jinx it
I just ordered my Jeep. How long do I have to wait before I can get updates and where do I need to go to get updates? Online? I really don't want to start chasing my sales guy every week for an update.

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
What does it mean usually when you get stuck in JJ? it's been at the body vendor for a week, just seems an odd place to get stuck. I think the only things that maybe are getting installed there are the Tan top from the dual top group and the Tow Hitch maybe?

IMG_1348~2.jpg
I was there In JB for 8 full days

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I still haven't figured out what manner of trouble they have installing fuses. I was out on the shaky, complicated "roads" yesterday and all of the fuses are still in place today except maybe one. They must be turning the Jeeps upside down and shaking really really hard after manufacturing them for the fuses to be halfway out. :idea:

Well anyway, check your fuses when you collect your Jeep.

Sponsored

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
I still haven't figured out what manner of trouble they have installing fuses. I was out on the shaky, complicated "roads" yesterday and all of the fuses are still in place today except maybe one. They must be turning the Jeeps upside down and shaking really really hard after manufacturing them for the fuses to be halfway out. :idea:

It's been mentioned before that supposedly they've been doing this as a precautionary 'reduce power drain' measure on the battery during shipping. I don't know if I believe that though. Seems like an easy way to make less mechanically inclined buyers freak out and add themselves to the pool of 'unreliable vehicle' statistics

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered my Jeep. How long do I have to wait before I can get updates and where do I need to go to get updates? Online? I really don't want to start chasing my sales guy every week for an update.
I ordered from Chapman and the Owner Operator was who made the post about what they offer. For me there is a group of people ahead in an email chain that I can reply all too. I try to keep it once week I reach out to them to check on the status in the beginning. You can also reach out to Jeep Chat and ask where status of your vin is.

BigA572nd

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150

Just curious since I will be picking my JLUR up next week, is there only one fuse box the one in the engine compartment near the battery? I've searched online and it doesn't appear to have a fuse panel on the interior.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1630580542641

KWini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
What was I thinking "ordering" my next jeep...I am not a patient person...I prefer instant gratification! And seeing folks ordering after me, from the same dealer, and already shipped... is a bit discouraging 😞
Vin 7/27
Sky one touch
Leather
safety group
8.4 screen & alpine
Cold weather
Tow package
Proximity
Gorilla glass

I’m on week 9 ordered 7/2 and still nothing. 😭

Mojito!JLUR

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered from Chapman and the Owner Operator was who made the post about what they offer. For me there is a group of people ahead in an email chain that I can reply all too. I try to keep it once week I reach out to them to check on the status in the beginning. You can also reach out to Jeep Chat and ask where status of your vin is.
Interesting! You and I both ordered a 392 from Chapman on the exact same day and now have the same ETA for our vehicles. I found your build as well as mine listed on one of their websites as pending delivery. I see that you're also located outside of PA. Do you plan on driving it back to your home state or shipping it? Small world...

Advertisement

Advertisement