JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

GTCS302

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2011 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
Agony continues, got word last night my build date pushed to 9/22.

Original order date of 5/24 and VIN on 5/25. Will be 121 days from order to build if, and that's a big if it holds.

4XE JLUR in Gecko Green
Cold weather
Safety
Soft top
I wonder if it is the Safety Group that is holding g it up? i went to my dealer on Long Island last week and ordered a Sport S loaded up. I wanted the Safety Group, but when he went to select it, he got a pop up with some explanation I didn't understand. But it would not let him select it even after he closed out the popup.

Advertisement

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if it is the Safety Group that is holding g it up? i went to my dealer on Long Island last week and ordered a Sport S loaded up. I wanted the Safety Group, but when he went to select it, he got a pop up with some explanation I didn't understand. But it would not let him select it even after he closed out the popup.
I’m assuming if it’s optional and not standard equipment that trims with it standard take priority.

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
I ordered my first jeep on 8-10 and it hasn't moved JC says it is in the scheduling still gathering parts. I only added the tow package and remote start everything else is standard. impatiently waiting.
Hi, I ordered mine on 8-9, nothing happening yet either, maybe ours will be shipped on the same truck? From MI too!

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 8/9......I was consigned to a likely November delivery. Last evening got a build sheet, early this morning got the window sticker.....Dayum!!!!

Sahara diesel , GG, one touch, cold weather, stereo upgrade, few other odds and ends. No led or safety groups though.

Now watch it sit in shipping for 3 weeks 🤨......
That is amazing...same order date...nothing happening yet...

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Anybody pickup their ride from Gupton this week?

Just wondering what their lot looked like in as far as Wranglers waiting for delivery.

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
What does it mean usually when you get stuck in JJ? it's been at the body vendor for a week, just seems an odd place to get stuck. I think the only things that maybe are getting installed there are the Tan top from the dual top group and the Tow Hitch maybe?

IMG_1348~2.jpg

Bluesharp

First Name
Bluesharp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara diesel , 1966 MGB
Occupation
Prison dentist...no, seriously 😷 RETIRED!!!
That is amazing...same order date...nothing happening yet...
Go figure. Makes no sense, and I feel bad for cutting line.....I'd have been fine with later delivery.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20200711_193554

Nice dogs! I like boxers. One of my knuckleheads is half boxer, half shepherd. He's a mess.

GCM4XE

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unlimited 4XE
ordered on 7/14... salesman told me on Monday of last week that it moved to D1 with an estimated ship date of 9/11... still no build sheet or window sticker... starting to think I won't be seeing it until at least the end of the month

Sponsored

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I've now regressed from "all parts have been gathered and your jeep has been scheduled" to "we're gathering parts" three times. That doesn't sound right and makes me worry that something is amiss.

Jeep Chat says waiting on chips.

CrimsonGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Occupation
Systems Engineer
ordered on 7/14... salesman told me on Monday of last week that it moved to D1 with an estimated ship date of 9/11... still no build sheet or window sticker... starting to think I won't be seeing it until at least the end of the month
I did 3 weeks in D and am now 10 days in D1 with an Est. Ship date of 9/11. My dealer said don't hold your breath. 😆

hayleyb_98

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep willy's
I ordered my Willys on 8/19 and got the VIN and was told it was in C status on 8/27.

it's only been two weeks but the wait is killing me. Is it too soon to contact Jeep chat? 😩

I ordered a 2 door manual with the cold weather group and upgraded stereo system. Hopefully there isn't a hold on any parts!

Those posting you got yours in about a month are giving me hope I won't have to wait an eternity!

lsutiger71

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
Congrats, I saw your build sheet was found. I have been checking yours and mine a lot to see the status, maybe by the time they ship mine they will be shipping yours too.
YES!!!!! You would know the one day I was too busy to check, it finally happpened!!!! I am so excited. Even more than when I ordered my last Mustang GT! Its been a couple years since I had a Jeep and missed the versitility of it. Cant wait to have that top off and enjoying the weather.

https://cryptostickers.net/Details.html?nick=Cajunyeti

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go figure. Makes no sense, and I feel bad for cutting line.....I'd have been fine with later delivery.
20200711_193554.jpg

Nice dogs! I like boxers. One of my knuckleheads is half boxer, half shepherd. He's a mess.
He looks like a happy dog to me!!! I'm sure you mean knucklehead in the most loving way!!! Haha

Advertisement

Advertisement