Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, I wasn't following your order. Did you try to order from Mike at Lakeland DCJ?
No, didnt know they were a below invoice dealer. I tired searching for post for Florida, but a few days later one for PA was mentioned and I just went for it since it was below invoice

Advertisement

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
No, didnt know they were a below invoice dealer. I tired searching for post for Florida, but a few days later one for PA was mentioned and I just went for it since it was below invoice
Sounds like a long drive home. You planning to hit the trails in north GA on the way back?

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a long drive home. You planning to hit the trails in north GA on the way back?
Probably not as I want to break it in probably + have it protected since it will be on the road more than off it

Sponsored

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green
Im seeing a lot of Florida orders being shipped lately.

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
can anyone explain how the selection process to begin building is made?? Two weeks ago I recieved a call from my dealer saying all parts in the gathering process were completed and i was was just waiting the build phase. I chatted with jeep about three days ago and the virtually confirmed the gathering process was completed and i was just in line to begin the build . My order date was 7.21.21 and i have seen many orders placed after that date begin their build and even orders placed on 8.28.21 start build on one and completed on another according to the tracker. My reference name is <Cajunyeti>
No clue lol. I'm over 10 weeks in now buy did find out Friday mine is in paint. Hoping it will be ready to ship by end of the week and hope for quick ship as I'm 150 miles away lol

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back again with JL#3, 2 door Willys
I bailed on my order at just under 6 weeks having found most of what i was looking for on a dealers lot albeit quite far from home. In hindsight, I shouldn’t have sold my veh as early in the process as I did or I would have had less issues waiting. But I checked JC this weekend, still in D, and I can’t be without our second veh for another who knows how many weeks. Ended up having some features and packages I wasn’t adding originally but I will take some extra creature comforts. I did have to sacrifice the half doors, which sucks. The deal was a couple percent below invoice unlike my original which was 7% under, but I’m happy and super excited. Dealer made it easy to deal with everything over the phone and via text/email. Heading to pick it up this week and the wife and I are making a few day trip out of the return, stopping in Milwaukee and Chicago.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking FC844F9D-8787-49AD-8AEA-44F845E4F3D9

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

I just realized that I pulled a dumbo move when I registered to track my order with crypto stickers… my brain is still stuck in the Time Loop of ‘19-20, and I put 2020 as my order date instead of 2021 🤦‍♂️

sorry for polluting the stats lol!

Rugradu8

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler TJ
I just realized that I pulled a dumbo move when I registered to track my order with crypto stickers… my brain is still stuck in the Time Loop of ‘19-20, and I put 2020 as my order date instead of 2021 🤦‍♂️

sorry for polluting the stats lol!
Is there anyway you can correct a mistake on crypto sticker? I entered the wrong order date so I'm not sure my order is being tracked.

Sponsored

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Is there anyway you can correct a mistake on crypto sticker? I entered the wrong order date so I'm not sure my order is being tracked.
Order date won’t matter for tracking. It polls FCA for docs based on VIN. It just pollutes data.

chimax83

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe in D1
can anyone explain how the selection process to begin building is made?? Two weeks ago I recieved a call from my dealer saying all parts in the gathering process were completed and i was was just waiting the build phase. I chatted with jeep about three days ago and the virtually confirmed the gathering process was completed and i was just in line to begin the build . My order date was 7.21.21 and i have seen many orders placed after that date begin their build and even orders placed on 8.28.21 start build on one and completed on another according to the tracker. My reference name is <Cajunyeti>
Keep in mind that those dates are user entered and subject to user error. The order from 8/28 that already has sticker/build sheet found was definitely not ordered on 8/28.

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Great looking Jeep. More pics… lift????
Thanks, man! I’m crazy happy right now and was tossing and turning all night thinking about it. And got up at 5:14 this morning because of it! 😵💫😂

AEV 2.5 DualSport Lift
JKS Adjustable Front Track Bar
35x12.5x20 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM3
20x10 -19mm Ballistic Rage Wheels

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking BD460E75-A8CA-463D-9190-FBC64EE213C5

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking ED879EF7-6D2B-45B0-AE6D-B0084197C4E5

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 6FD73F8B-2A30-4E08-BF9C-0780A263B82B

Now I just need to break her in right and take her mudding!

Jim341

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Sport Altitude
Received email saying my window sticker was found today! Dealer had given me a build date of 9/1 so it moved along a little faster than expected. So excited that the wait is coming to an end

Order: 7/27
Vin: 7/30
Build sheet: 8/27
Window Sticker: 8/30

Build details:
4-door sport altitude
Technology package
Tow package
Dual-top group
White

Advertisement

Advertisement