JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

boilerman

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon
i just checked with jeep chat and the said my jeep is "built and pending installation of optional equipment" anyone know what the is?
the tracker here still shows nothing

Advertisement

Outwest970

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Same here. I tried last night and couldn't get through, so sent an email. Tried Chat 3x more this morning and couldn't get through. They did respond via email, though!

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon on order
Did you receive build sheet and sticker right when D1 said est ship date? I'm in D1 with est date of this Saturday so wondering what will be realistic time frame. thanks!
I got my build sheet Wednesday and got the call that my Jeep was at the dealership and my sticker yesterday (Thursday). 24 days from order to dealership

Sponsored

Lou2

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLSU
Does anyone know what this means on the build sheet? TIA

FullSizeR.jpg

Bigfoot

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 jku 2018 jlu
i just checked with jeep chat and the said my jeep is "built and pending installation of optional equipment" anyone know what the is?
the tracker here still shows nothing
It's garbage. I hear the same thing but my dealer says it's in Paint

CNY-JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Yesterday I emailed Jeep after Chat wouldn't work. They replied today that mine is scheduled to begin production the week of August 20th. I now have a sense of releif knowing that I'm in the system and wheels are turning. The paranoia in me was worried that there was an issue with ordering and the dealer sent me an incorrect VIN since it was typed in an email and not on a PDF form.

Last edited:
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon on order
I got my build sheet Wednesday and got the call that my Jeep was at the dealership and my sticker yesterday (Thursday). 24 days from order to dealership
So I went to pick up my Jeep today from the dealership and low and behold it was damaged in transport.. Freaking jacked

921131E1-BCD1-4B34-9384-2F55144F8672.jpeg

Sponsored

UCF Knights

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey, MB C63 AMG, Range Rover Sport
Yesterday I emailed Jeep after Chat wouldn't work. They replied today that mine is scheduled to begin production the week of August 20th. I now have a sense of releif knowing that I'm in the system and wheels are turning. The paranoia in me was worried that there was an issue with ordering and the dealer sent me an incorrect VIN since it was typed in an email and not on a PDF form.
When was it ordered?

boilerman

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon
ordered 8/3 got the build sheet 8/16 got the window sticker 8/20.......Now what?

steelrain82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I was calling to cancel my order after 13 weeks of waiting, and then I get an email from cryptostickers saying my sticker was updated. My dealer then told me I'm in KZ-S. So excited! Should be here anytime between now and September 5th.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement