JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

dooms

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 2021 JLU
Has anyone had any problems with their order with a Sport manual transmission? I ordered mine on 06/26/2021 and it just now got all the parts today and is waiting to be put into assembly wait list.
I know some of the history suggests it might, but it didnt for mine. My info

Snazzberry Pearl Coat
4-door Willys Sport
3.6 L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg I w/ESS
6-Speed Manual Transmission
Hard Top

ordered 7/10
got vin 7/23
crypto build email 8/13
Window Sticker 8/14
Jeep chat said my build was completed and waiting to ship as of 8/16.
Called my dealer and they show a tentative delivery of 8/28.

Advertisement

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Whoops... taking a look now.
5k1cgo.jpg

The tracker looks much nicer @Yakpimp ! I look forward to seeing what new statistics you generate with the changed approach.

But, here dear friends comes the end of value I can provide. With the new website I'll not be able to gather data to generate graphs and analyze the various properties and delays in the schedule. (Indeed it works from my phone but doesn't load in any of my browsers here.) I leave it to another to uncover the next step in helping everyone understand which builds are fast and which are slow. :fingerscrossed:

May all your Jeeps exceed their rated speed limits and arrive at a dealer near you soon! :involve:
We will be working together to try to figure out a way to support this in the future. Don't worry this tool is for everyone and if data is helpful I'm not going to hide it.

JRBJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
I have been reading this thread daily for months now. Wanted to finally share my experience and see if anyone else had a similar one.

Build: Black Wrangler 4xe Sahara (Body color hard top, proximity, cold weather, safety group, advanced safety group)

Ordered: 6/25 - dealer said 6-8 week delivery with some even arriving sooner
VON: 6/25
VIN: 6/29
Various inquiries to dealer and JC
7/15 - Dealer said ā€œthings have startedā€ I asked if it was in the build stage and he said yes (donā€™t think that was the case)
7/16 - Estimated ship date of 7/30
Various inquiries to dealer and JC (didnā€™t start saving JC until 8/2)
8/2 - Parts are being scheduled
8/4 - All materials received, should enter build process soon
8/9 - Parts are being scheduled
8/11 - Parts are being scheduled, escalated to brand team and assigned a case number
8/12 - Customer Care email from Cara: ā€œall of the materials that are necessary to build your vehicle are being received and the build process should begin very soonā€

Not holding my breathā€¦ Tomorrow will be 7 weeks(Thanks LuvYella it's been a long week)ā€¦ I feel bad for people who ordered before me and still havenā€™t had their order built yet but also feel their pain since 7 weeks has been a long painful waitā€¦This forum is the only thing that has been keeping me going šŸ˜‚

Has anyone else had their build escalated and received this email? If so how long did it take after this occurred? Or did it even help at all?
Update: Cara strikes again!!!
"We show your order presently has an estimated production plan timing for either the week of August 30th or the week of September 6th." Looks like another another week or 2 until mine is built at least if this is true. Anyone else get an update from Cara like this?

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Got word my 4Xe has shipped!!!!! Beyond excited now.

dealer says itā€™s on the way to NY and once it gets there heā€™ll know when it should arrive to CT.

ordered 6/28

Sarge green Sahara 4XE
Dual tops
Cold weather
Keyless entry
Tow package
Floor mats
Congrats!

Ljbdmcb3

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass & order placed for 2021 Jeep Wra
Todayā€™s JC reply -

I can see your vehicle has completed the initial build and is at the body vendor now having any additional or options equipment installed. This is the last stage in the build and will soon be moving onto shipping!

My current lease ends soon, do you think I should have the Wrangler before mid Septā€™21? Iā€™m in Dallas, TX

Thanks šŸ˜Š

Sponsored

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Todayā€™s JC reply -

I can see your vehicle has completed the initial build and is at the body vendor now having any additional or options equipment installed. This is the last stage in the build and will soon be moving onto shipping!

My current lease ends soon, do you think I should have the Wrangler before mid Septā€™21? Iā€™m in Dallas, TX

Thanks šŸ˜Š
Does your dealer have a ā€œship dateā€? Iā€™m working with Classic in Arlington and mine was supposed to ship today but is still at the body vendor. Ours may be amigos!

I had an original order date of 6/8. Got built 8/13 and moved to JB.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Does your dealer have a ā€œship dateā€? Iā€™m working with Classic in Arlington and mine was supposed to ship today but is still at the body vendor. Ours may be amigos!

Damn, thnx, I thought I was the only one they screwed. Misery luvs company. You ordered 10 days before me. Mine still in D1 limbo.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What did ya order? Did you get Gorilla Glass?
A Sport stripper. 2.0/Auto, Hardtop, tinted glass (yes a $500 option only on the Sport, free with ht on other trims), Block Heater. I think that's all, it's been so long honestly I've forgotten.

Sponsored

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
I haven't even heard any dates from my dealer yet. I call him weekly. Maybe I should start doing that more often until i finally get some answers... Estimated ship date was 7/30 but that has come and passed. I didn't have the tow package but have both safety groups so I'm wondering if those are what's holding it up
I ordered with the 2 safety packages on 7/29/2021. Wrangler is built and delivery to dealer is 8/23 to 9/6.
I would hound the dealer if you donā€™t have the vin or von. JC was quite helpful. When with JC have all the information. Vin vom and your contact information. When they come on ask if they can check your order and copy and paste the information in. This way they can go right in and look. Remember JC is only looking at a computer so their information could be behind.

Last edited:

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back again with JL#3, 2 door Willys
Checked with the dealer today since itā€™s been 4 weeks, said he would contact me as soon as there is an update, which also means nothing has changed and no movement from D. Had no idea how pathetically impatient I am! I have spent hours scouring autotrader and looking at every Jeep within 500 miles! nothing is more interesting to me than what I ordered, and my priceā€¦canā€™t be beat so the wait continues

Ljbdmcb3

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass & order placed for 2021 Jeep Wra

My dealer has no date for me. My org order was 07/16 with build date of 8/13 too. I hope ours are amigos & we get to meet them soon!!

Hopper

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 chevy Silverado 3500
Ordered my Sahara diesel on 6/9/21 and got serial # the same day. Got a letter from customer care on 7/30/21 that says it will be delivered on the week of 10/11/21. This seems like an excessive amount of time.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered my Sahara diesel on 6/9/21 and got serial # the same day. Got a letter from customer care on 7/30/21 that says it will be delivered on the week of 10/11/21. This seems like an excessive amount of time.
That's because it is an excessive amount of time.
Did they give you an excuse?

Advertisement

Advertisement