JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

chuckshann

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu sport s
From what Ive read and videos Ive watch I think it only takes about four days to build a jeep once they start. Plus, if they have everything they need they can pump out about 600 per day. Finally, seems like nothing happens and there is no news and the all of a sudden it is built and sheets and stickers are generated and it is shipped. Dont give up hope.
I am trying not to but the lack of communication is disheartening..as is the fact that no one knows anything. They say check with the dealer....who gets their info from jeep, so if chat can't tell us anything, how can the dealer?🙄

Advertisement

Last edited:

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Ordered 7/29, so six days ago. Dealer called today. ship date is 16 August. He's skeptical because he knows better (this is my 3rd order from him). Asked if he had my VIN yet. Sent it to me and it says 14 August ship date! (see attached)

Contacted JC. Lisa tells me it has "entered the build process.

I have my doubts.

Hydro 2 door Willys
8 speed
Cloth black seats
Gorilla glass
Selec-trac
Safety group
Advanced safety group
Trailer tow/HD electrical group
Convenience group
Technology group
Premium black sunrider top

Screenshot_20210804-161433_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210804-150156_Office.jpg

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Ordered 7/29, so six days ago. Dealer called today. ship date is 16 August. He's skeptical because he knows better (this is my 3rd order from him). Asked if he had my VIN yet. Sent it to me and it says 14 August ship date! (see attached)

I have my doubts.

Hydro 2 door Willys
8 speed
Cloth black seats
Gorilla glass
Selec-trac
Safety group
Advanced safety group
Convenience group
Technology group

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20210804-150156_Office

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20210804-150156_Office
Im happy for you but man it’s just not fair.

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Im happy for you but man it’s just not fair.
Isn't fair and probably isn't accurate.

Anyone got a link to this Cryptoshield I see people talking about on here? Only used Jeep Chat on my Gladiator Rubicon and JLU Sahara.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
I think its interesting that my jeep has not been built, there is no build sheet or window sticker but CarFax already has the VIN in their system. I guess the good news is they don’t have any reported incidents yet. 😂

Last edited:

Sponsored

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4 and 2018 Audi Q5

I have my doubts.

Hydro 2 door Willys
8 speed
Cloth black seats
Gorilla glass
Selec-trac
Safety group
Advanced safety group
Convenience group
Technology group

How does this make sense? I ordered Mar 12 and still nothing. Jeep is pissing me off.

chuckshann

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu sport s
How does this make sense? I ordered Mar 12 and still nothing. Jeep is pissing me off.
Me too!! Ours was ordered 5/28, so not as bad, but still frustrating to see this, especially since no one at jeep seems to know jack about ours. Escalating it hasn't done anything because they still don't have answers.

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
Does “0” on crypto stickers refer to 4xe’s? If it does, i haven’t seen any 4xe rubicon’s pop up the last few times I’ve looked at the list.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I am trying not to but the lack of communication is disheartening..as is the fact that no one knows anything. They say check with the dealer....who gets their info from jeep, so if chat can't tell us anything, how can the dealer?🙄
Dealers have access to the system and can share codes, see shipping information, and report on tracking while it's moving via rail, etc. From reports here, in general they don't but it still seems useful to try asking. By contrast, Jeep Chat apparently lost access to all those details at some point, or is otherwise trained to pass everything through the boilerplate messages, and will only tell you Scheduling, Parts collected pending build, Paint/Trim/Built, Additional equipment, Shipped.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Good news and bad news. Things are being built, but instead of working through the backlog in order it seems they've opted for the approach of building whatever is fastest:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking percentiles-request-to-build

chuckshann

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu sport s
Good news and bad news. Things are being built, but instead of working through the backlog in order it seems they've opted for the approach of building whatever is fastest:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking percentiles-request-to-build
Which is BS. Honestly, we are on the verge of telling jeep to take a flying leap and getting a convertible instead

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
An equivalent model was ordered at some point, possibly just a plain dealer/lot order, or the buyer canceled. It's probably just sitting in the parking lot and they can change a handful of add-on items and ship it.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
Day 43 for us, ordered 6/22, still in D status.
I've given up on being one of the lucky ones.
It stings to see Sahara's ordered after ours showing up on cryptostickers.
But, I do celebrate a little when anyone posts a picture of their delivery!
And honestly, I'm going to feel a little guilty if my jeep shows up before jeepgirl59's. :CWL:

#DstatusLife :jk:
I have yet to see mine on Cryptostickers.

Advertisement

Advertisement