Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
New Jeep owner here. I posted this in the order guide thread but meant to post it here. Here's my order timeline:

06/02/21 - Order Placed
06/18/21 - "D1" - Estimated Ship Date 07/10
07/12/21 - "G" - Estimated Ship Date 07/19
07/23/21 - "Shipped" - Estimated Window 7 to 10 days to Indianapolis
07/31/21 - Notified of arrival at Dealer
08/02/21 - Final Delivery

2021 JL Sport 3.6L / 6 MT
PYV - Hellayella
23W - Willys Package
HT1 - 3 piece hardtop
AEK - 8.4 Radio/Prem Audio Group
ADH - Trailer Tow / HD Elect Group
AAN - Tech Group
NHK - Engine Block Heater
Nice, 1st Hella I've seen in awhile. I hope mine was painted right behind yours, it wasn't, but I can hope.

Advertisement

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
So in looking at the tracker, I see a handful of people with orders of July something that have already been built. I wonder if those are instances where someone ordered in May or June and got tired of waiting and canceled. Then, since it's the exact same vehicle someone ordered later, they just use it to fill that order? Or, they're ordering from a high volume dealer and they're building them to fill that transport...

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
So in looking at the tracker, I see a handful of people with orders of July something that have already been built. I wonder if those are instances where someone ordered in May or June and got tired of waiting and canceled. Then, since it's the exact same vehicle someone ordered later, they just use it to fill that order? Or, they're ordering from a high volume dealer and they're building them to fill that transport...
I've chalked that up to people finding crytostickers.net after they've been waiting for a few weeks and just jammed today's date in rather than the order date.

DrSpank

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
First Wrangler:

Ordered: 6-26-21
VON: 6-26-21
VIN: 7-6-21
Window Sticker: 8-1-2021
Build Sheet: None
Estimated arrival date (Jeep Wave Customer Care email): Week of August 23rd

Willys
White
2 dr
Auto
AC
Nothing extra

Jehnbar

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
I legit ordered on 7/7 and it was built Friday. Not a high volume dealer (that I know of) - Fort Collins Jeep.

Sponsored

MassMopar

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT Mojave, 23 JLR
5/6 Ordered a JLUR 4xE
  • Gecko
  • Cold Weather
  • Tow
  • Proximity Entry
5/13 - Got VIN from dealer
5/27 - Dealer update - Still in D status, no estimated delivery

I imagine all Gecko orders are waiting for the paint shop to crack into the first case of Gecko. Anyone seen any orders with Gecko be built yet?

7/24 - D1
8/2 - Cryptostickers build sheet found!!

Est ship date 8/6 per the dealer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Just a monday morning update. (2021 Unlimited Sport Altitude Sting Gray)

6/30 - ordered
7/2 - VIN & VON assigned
7/19 - jeep chat status gathering parts
7/26 - jeep chat status parts gathered
7/26 - dealer called gave build date of 8/6
7/30 - email from chrysler showing estimated dealer delivery 9/11
8/2 - jeep chat status parts gathered

I just check in on Mondays with Jeep Chat and see if they can tell me anything. Was told today that they cannot provide me with status codes. No matter. Just looking forward to getting this vehicle in before end of summer so I can enjoy some top off driving. No update to the cryptostickers link either.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Ordered JLU Rubi on 5/10. It was delayed because of Gorilla Glass, but in late June, I was notified that the estimated ship date was 7/24, later amended to 7/26. It was built around 7/24, went to JS shortly thereafter and has been sitting there ever since. Today, Jeep Chat told me it won't move until at least 8/9, because the entire plant is shut down this week. When I inquired about the absurdity of not shipping an already built unit because of a chip shortage that apparently doesn't affect built vehicles, the Jeep Chat rep disconnected. I'm getting really frustrated!

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Ordered JLU Rubi on 5/10. It was delayed because of Gorilla Glass, but in late June, I was notified that the estimated ship date was 7/24, later amended to 7/26. It was built around 7/24, went to JS shortly thereafter and has been sitting there ever since. Today, Jeep Chat told me it won't move until at least 8/9, because the entire plant is shut down this week. When I inquired about the absurdity of not shipping an already built unit because of a chip shortage that apparently doesn't affect built vehicles, the Jeep Chat rep disconnected. I'm getting really frustrated!
Best thing to do, check with the dealer.

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Yeah, in the "Anyone who ordered Gorilla Glass in D1 status yet?" thread, Cara from JC escalation jus responded acknowledging that the shutdown DOES NOT affect the Toledo North (Wrangler) plant, as we had been telling them.

JBean42

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Acura TLX A-Spec; 2020 Chevy Silverado
Are the people getting these emails in d status?
Yes. I am still in D status and received email. Ordered a well optioned JLU Sahara Altitude ON 6/23. Email from Jeep Cares says delivery to dealer week of 9/27. AM. SO. BUMMED.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I’m with you 100%! The pictures and the name lead most people to think it’s bordering on pink, when in reality it’s a deep, dark red. If the pictures gave a fair rendition, and if the name was « Maroon Platoon » instead of « Snazzberry », I bet it would be a more popular pick!
All the pictures in the 3d viewer are overexposed. I guess if you live in the middle of a glass desert that's what you'll see, but otherwise reality is 25% darker.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20210802-115430

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking t

Last edited:

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
Yeah, in the "Anyone who ordered Gorilla Glass in D1 status yet?" thread, Cara from JC escalation jus responded acknowledging that the shutdown DOES NOT affect the Toledo North (Wrangler) plant, as we had been telling them.
I ordered GG, but much later then most and went D1 Saturday night. Expected ship date is 8/17. I may be one of the lucky ones after lurking on the GG thread for some time.

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
As of today, Jeep Chat still tells me "order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build." Yet my dealer tells me the Jeep is built and schedule to be leaving the factory on 8/5 (JLUS 4xe hardtop with most options except advanced safety ordered on 6/25).

Typically the dealers have better info than Jeep Chat, so hopefully that applies here. Also, the dealer has no info about the South Toledo (Wrangler) factory being shut down this week, but Jeep Chat insists it is shut down. So far, the only news I've seen is about the North Toledo (Gladiator) factory being shut down this week due to the chip shortage. Again, hopefully the dealer info is better than what Jeep Chat has!

Advertisement

Advertisement