JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

WillysU

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Has anyone gotten a letter that isn’t quoting a delivery of Sept-Oct or later?

I’m kind of curious as to whether these are outliers and they’re setting expectations, or whether it’s all orders being pushed? They could also be providing worst-case dates.
Mine says the week of August 9th! It's an Unlimited Willys that I ordered on June 14th.

Advertisement

RDakota

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I got the email yesterday And it said 10/26 but today I have a build date of 8/9. Order date was 7/7. JLURD
Some good-ish news. It does look like they got a batch of diesel engines!

2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon w/ 3.0L Eco-Diesel
Snazzberry
Color Matched Fenders
Black Hardtop
Black Cloth Seats
Keyless Entry
Steel Bumper
Advanced Safety
Premium Audio Group
LED Light Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Cold Weather Group

7/3/21 : Ordered from Pollard Jeep of Boulder, CO

7/4/21 : VON

7/12/21 : VIN

7/30/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

7/31/21 : Automated notification email of estimated delivery, week 9/28/21.

7/31/21 : Jeep Chat - "The Jeep is in the production stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting back in three to four weeks for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner. With a new vehicle order, from when the order is placed to when it arrives at the dealership can take 8 to 10 weeks."

A few questions:
-Crypto stickers still shows everything "NOT FOUND", is that correct?
-How can I tell what plant my jeep is being built at?
-What engine will show on Cryptostickers? I don't see the Diesel engine on any other builds?
-How can I find out what delivery method my Jeep will come in? Is one faster than another? Good or Bad?
-Once I have a date like I have, what are the chances of it being sooner / later / on-time?
Our build is almost identical to yours except for the painted fenders and bumper. We ordered 7/7 in Fort Collins, got the email late yesterday with our date being 10/26 but this morning we got a build date of 8/9. So your delivery date may very well change.

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back again with JL#3, 2 door Willys
Reading all these posts on the forum, and having just put my rubicon 2 door order in on July 20th and promptly selling my existing vehicle has been so stressful… not even an expected ship date on my POC? But then the mail man came today and apparently my jeep is here! Here’s hoping you all are as lucky as I am!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1BE048E1-1CB4-4FFC-AE48-FF0E14187402

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
No email here…
Reading all these posts on the forum, and having just put my rubicon 2 door order in on July 20th and promptly selling my existing vehicle has been so stressful… not even an expected ship date on my POC? But then the mail man came today and apparently my jeep is here! Here’s hoping you all are as lucky as I am!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1BE048E1-1CB4-4FFC-AE48-FF0E14187402
“Needs a lift n big ass tires bro!”

and

“OMG, the stitching on the seats doesnt exactly match my purse!! Wtf!! I want to burn it!”

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back again with JL#3, 2 door Willys
No email here…

“Needs a lift n big ass tires bro!”

and

“OMG, the stitching on the seats doesnt exactly match my purse!! Wtf!! I want to burn it!”
It’s definitely wandering a bit too, so the LCA’s are on order!

Sponsored

awebb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Has anyone gotten a letter that isn’t quoting a delivery of Sept-Oct or later?

I’m kind of curious as to whether these are outliers and they’re setting expectations, or whether it’s all orders being pushed? They could also be providing worst-case dates.
letter came last night. November 11 was the quoted date. Ordered 6/19, vin 6/21. Crickets. November is crazy far out there.

guess it saves me some interest payments, but, damn. Disappointed.

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Whats a reasonable amount of time for a dealer to get back to You? i emailed one of the below invoice dealers as recommended a couple days ago and so far nothing. Thanks

wolfievtec

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
This is my status so far....

Ordered 6-16 - JLUR - V6
VIN 6-18
Parts all gathered (Jeep Chat) 7-15
Being Painted (Jeep Chat) 7-30
Jeep E-Mail (7-30) - Estimated Delivery to Dealer week of 8-19.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Some good-ish news. It does look like they got a batch of diesel engines!

2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon w/ 3.0L Eco-Diesel
Snazzberry
Color Matched Fenders
Black Hardtop
Black Cloth Seats
Keyless Entry
Steel Bumper
Advanced Safety
Premium Audio Group
LED Light Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Cold Weather Group

7/3/21 : Ordered from Pollard Jeep of Boulder, CO

7/4/21 : VON

7/12/21 : VIN

7/30/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

7/31/21 : Automated notification email of estimated delivery, week 9/28/21.

7/31/21 : Jeep Chat - "The Jeep is in the production stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting back in three to four weeks for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner. With a new vehicle order, from when the order is placed to when it arrives at the dealership can take 8 to 10 weeks."

A few questions:
-Crypto stickers still shows everything "NOT FOUND", is that correct?
-How can I tell what plant my jeep is being built at?
-What engine will show on Cryptostickers? I don't see the Diesel engine on any other builds?
-How can I find out what delivery method my Jeep will come in? Is one faster than another? Good or Bad?
-Once I have a date like I have, what are the chances of it being sooner / later / on-time?
No letter, but Jeep Chat tells me my 7/19 ordered JLURD is now in D1. Same as yours. Yup, boat of Diesel engines must have shown up early.

- Yes. It will say that until the build sheet is generated, which isn't until it hits the line.

- Toledo North, as all Wranglers are.

- Anything greater than a couple hundred miles goes rail. I'm in Pittsburgh, the last one I ordered took like 24-48 hours from window sticker availability to delivery. I'm guessing it went truck.

- Your guess is as good as mine. I D1-D Regress'd last time, so it took a while, but that was during COVID shutdown.

HTH!

Sponsored

Chaos9519

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - Ecodiesel
I got the email yesterday And it said 10/26 but today I have a build date of 8/9. Order date was 7/7. JLURD

Our build is almost identical to yours except for the painted fenders and bumper. We ordered 7/7 in Fort Collins, got the email late yesterday with our date being 10/26 but this morning we got a build date of 8/9. So your delivery date may very well change.
Awesome, thanks for the additional info. How did the date change come? Did you get a second email or did you ask Jeep Chat?

GreggM

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, BMW X5M, 1965 Shelby Cobra, MB GLA 250
I ordered mine on 7/19 -- and surprisingly -- I got the same update today. Maybe the boat full of diesel engines showed up early. I explicitly asked about the emails in my Jeep chat today and she said the ordering team may send them out if there are delays.
Well I haven’t gotten any emails. Hope you’re right that the diesl was the pacing item and they now have them.

GreggM

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, BMW X5M, 1965 Shelby Cobra, MB GLA 250
No letter, but Jeep Chat tells me my 7/19 ordered JLURD is now in D1. Same as yours. Yup, boat of Diesel engines must have shown up early.

- Yes. It will say that until the build sheet is generated, which isn't until it hits the line.

- Toledo North, as all Wranglers are.

- Anything greater than a couple hundred miles goes rail. I'm in Pittsburgh, the last one I ordered took like 24-48 hours from window sticker availability to delivery. I'm guessing it went truck.

- Your guess is as good as mine. I D1-D Regress'd last time, so it took a while, but that was during COVID shutdown.

HTH!
I think we ordered twins as mine has everything you have except the steel bumper group and I ordered the saddle interior. Snazzberry too.

Chaos9519

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - Ecodiesel
I think we ordered twins as mine has everything you have except the steel bumper group and I ordered the saddle interior. Snazzberry too.
I went in planning to get the green, but they had a Snazzberry on the lot and it was gorgeous. Snazzberry looks so awful on the website I hate even telling friends that’s the color I got until it arrives 😅

Jesus_fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Clubs

I just got a 10/12 date on a 6/8 order. I saw someone post a December date on IG!

I had the same “worse case” thought. They may be getting swamped with all the JC sessions and decided to communicate something.
I am assuming that everyone that received an update had previously contacted JC chat to ask for an update?

Advertisement

Advertisement