JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

sconrad24

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
Can you anyone explain how my guy can’t give me pricing
My local guys says this,”Brother I can't give no price until the vehicle gets here. That's what I mentioned to you over the phone when we placed the order. I apologize about it. I don't know how other people can give a price when the vehicle is not at the dealership yet “ but the Gupton dealer can give me pricing? How is this? What am I missing? I have a down payment and he is saying he won’t refund but the savings for going to Gupton out weights that the only issue is waiting?
I signed on our agreed upon deal before I ordered. I have the details in writing.

Advertisement

KWini

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I wanna cry 😢 lol Just got an estimated delivery for my Jeep and it’s not until 10/12!!!
Ordered 7/2
Wrangler Unlimited Sport
2.0L
Automatic
Hydro blue
Both safety groups
Technology package
Premium soft top
Convenience/cold weather group
Alpine Audio
Cloth seats/ all weather mats
Mopar side steps View attachment 490928
B13BC7BD-7C90-461E-8171-9CD3BFB287CE.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Has anyone gotten a letter that isn’t quoting a delivery of Sept-Oct or later?

I’m kind of curious as to whether these are outliers and they’re setting expectations, or whether it’s all orders being pushed? They could also be providing worst-case dates.

BobT

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
Ordered 21 JLUR 4xe on 6/16/21, delivery on 7/26….

Advanced safety, tan interior and 1 touch sky top.

Believe it or not this replaced a 19 Model X P100D with Ludicrous that was amazing, and also amazingly over valued in the current market so I gladly took the $ they offered to buy it from me for….

I had an 18 JLUS and multiple Grand Cherokee including a 15 SRT.

So far, this 4xe is amazing and takes care of the majority of my local driving in E mode. When I want speed and noiseI I’ll drive my wife’s 21 X7 M50i with its glorious Twin Turbo V8!

looking forward to being in the community again!!

0B7146F0-2F13-49AB-8788-6C62D32A4F8F.jpeg

219605B6-F32D-4282-8104-9EB719A0DCED.jpeg
And the children seem excited to interact with the Jeep.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
They could also be providing worst-case dates.
I just got a 10/12 date on a 6/8 order. I saw someone post a December date on IG!

I had the same “worse case” thought. They may be getting swamped with all the JC sessions and decided to communicate something.

rent

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Was going to suggest bayesian linear models but sounds like you've already done it. In any case, just want to say that your postings are the most intriguing part of this thread. Thanks for the updates and explanations. I thoroughly enjoyed reading and thinking about them.

BDoerr54

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Unlimited
Again Jeep chat has me in D1. Contacted my dealer to see if my 8/5 ship date was still good. He's now saying 8/10 for a ship date. Ordered Sarge Green 4Xe Sahara 6/28.

BobT

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
Again Jeep chat has me in D1. Contacted my dealer to see if my 8/5 ship date was still good. He's now saying 8/10 for a ship date. Ordered Sarge Green 4Xe Sahara 6/28.
Do you have a window sticker yet?

RubiSlippers

First Name
Ashley
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler …Maybe

I’m kind of curious as to whether these are outliers and they’re setting expectations, or whether it’s all orders being pushed? They could also be providing worst-case dates.
I got late August, I’m also close to Toledo though.

BDoerr54

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Unlimited
Do you have a window sticker yet?
No, not sure what's going on.

Yesterday jeep chat said I was in D1 still. Followed up with my dealer this morning and he said ship date pushed back to 8/10. So I reached out to jeep chat and they said I'm back to "gathering parts and scheduling". I told her I was in D1 according to them and my dealer and she said I was given misinformation and I'm still in the gathering parts phase. Does Jeep chat have all the right info??

ohiojeep

First Name
Ric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Lexus, '19 GMC Sierra, '03 BMW Z-4, '67 Camaro

Just got his today (attached below) Ordered a 2 door Rubicon 6/29. So mad.

F6FEC416-EE58-4FB6-BB5A-C2BC68FAB2A6.jpeg

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Just got his today (attached below) Ordered a 2 door Rubicon 6/29. So mad.

F6FEC416-EE58-4FB6-BB5A-C2BC68FAB2A6.jpeg
I would be mad too.

I haven't gotten a letter yet and I ordered on 7/19, so I'm not expecting anything for a bit. My 2020 JLUR got caught up in the COVID shutdown and took four months, so I was hoping this second round would be more "normal."

I think the most frustrating thing about these letters I'm seeing is that they're congratulatory. These are clearly longer lead times than expected, but they read as good news. I think a more apologetic tone would be more appropriate.

I don't even understand how some of them will even ship as late they're saying as I would have expected them to be into 2022 by some of these dates.

GreggM

First Name
Gregg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, BMW X5M, 1965 Shelby Cobra, MB GLA 250
When I ordered my 2020, the final build sheet listed “D1 to D regression”, which made sense as I saw the same thing as you.

Waiting on second one now (replacement). Ordered 7/19! This time it’s a diesel.
I ordered my Diesl on 6/25 and just got an update today that all parts have been gathered and build is now being sequenced. Hoping this means mid to late August delivery.

Mastersloth

First Name
Dylan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang

2 door rubi ordered 7/16, haven't gotten any emails yet, maybe there's a specific option/package that's being delayed.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I ordered my Diesl on 6/25 and just got an update today that all parts have been gathered and build is now being sequenced. Hoping this means mid to late August delivery.
I ordered mine on 7/19 -- and surprisingly -- I got the same update today. Maybe the boat full of diesel engines showed up early. I explicitly asked about the emails in my Jeep chat today and she said the ordering team may send them out if there are delays.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Quadratec

Advertisement