Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 TJ (sold), '21 JL Willys Sport
Occupation
USAF Retired
Did you add your info to the tracker?
Yes... and it hasn't found any info on the VIN or VON yet....

Update: Got an email from Cryptostickers.net yesterday 8/22/21! The window sticker has been found. It seems my dealership ordered Hydro Blue instead of Chief, that's definitely acceptable. But it shows the tires as 245/75R17 All-Season Tires. The standard equipment list shows LT255/75R17C Tires. The pic shows what looks like AT. I guess I will have to see. Dealership told me it was due in the 1st week of September. That'll put me at 4.5 months of waiting.

Update 9/2/21: I got a call from the dealer this morning, it's here!! I made an appt for 1 pm. Test drive went well, no issues!! Did my best to deal with them. Tread Lightly discount does not apply to 2-Dr Wrangler. Military Discount doesn't work with retirees with less than 20 yrs service per FCA. Oh well. But the tires are 255/75R17 and the grill is black. Steering is plenty tight and turn radius is awesome. I do have to use 1st gear to take off, but there's plenty of power!! Also, thought I was getting Chief blue, but got Hydro instead. It's blue and I'm a USAF guy!! I'm extremely happy now!! Thanks to everyone for all the great discussion!!

Advertisement

Last edited:

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Got notified by my dealer I moved into D1! Lucky she ordered hers on the same day so sheā€™s watching it daily lol.
Does anyone know approx how long the actual build are taking?
6/23 ordered
6/24 VIN & VON
7/10 D1

Thereā€™s hope that sheā€™s moving right along!
Though After reading some of the other experiences on here Iā€™m skeptical to get excited.

Order JLU sport
White
3.6 V6 eTourque
SOT top (sun and sound pkg)
Convenience group
Tech group
Cold weather group
It say ā€œcustomer preferred pkgā€ but I donā€™t even know what that isā€¦.can you tell Iā€™m a newbie šŸ˜…
Did you get your Jeep yet?

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
This is restricted to builds appearing in the last 60 days:

Lag
(Relative to model average)
(Property appears in >2% of builds)
(Request-to-Build more than 1.2 days from average)
(Properties do not necessary cause delays; a related feature may be the culprit)
Request-to-BuildBuild-to-Sticker
1.372.80High Altitude Package
1.49-0.26Sky One-touch Power Top
1.861.283.0l V6 Turbo Diesel Engine W/ess G3
1.92-0.18Rear Mopar Grab Handles
2.090.32Integrated Off-road Camera
2.22-0.33Front Mopar Grab Handles
2.22-0.33Mopar Grab Handle Kit
2.29-0.2917x7.5 Moab Black Aluminum Wheels
2.47-0.29Lt255/75r17c Tires
3.221.00Mopar Plastic Door Sill Guards
3.810.92Mopar Cargo Tub Liner
5.000.95All Manual Transmissions
5.793.71Dual Door Group W/ Premium Uppers
5.84-1.14Black Sunrider Soft Top
6.460.943.6l V6 24v Vvt Engine Upg I W/ess
6.753.67Half Doors W/ Uppers
7.59-0.11Engine Block Heater
8.61-0.5317x7.5 Black Steel Styled Wheels
9.221.00D1-to-d Regress
10.52-0.73Manual Door Locks
10.52-0.73Manual Windows
10.55-0.72Uconnect 3 With 5" Display
I got my money on the 3.6Lā€¦ but people think Im talking crazy.

crvella

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Yeah that seems long. Iā€™d poke them with a stick. Mine took four months, but that included COVID shutdown.
Iā€™m in Australia and when I call them here they tell me they canā€™t give me any information. Very odd! Sounds dodges to me!
Can anyone share the number that you call in the U.S to see if there is anyone over there who might be able to give me some answers?

crvella

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I have no idea. when I called last week to jeep, the lady told me it was very odd that my jeep was in D for 12 weeks. that is when she escalated it to priority and gave me a case number. I called today to check on it and gave them the case number. She said it was still in D status and she was going to contact a manager and have him call me. which didn't happen today. Maybe I will get lucky and they will call tomorrow with news. I ordered this jeep as a 4 year cancer free gift to myself and after waiting so long, it took all the fun out of it. Sorry that was to much information. LOL. Just shows ya, I am FRUSTRATED.
Wow that is terrible! Sorry to hear that! Yes very frustrating. Iā€™m flabbergasted that itā€™s 4 months and there is no sheet.

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
He guys, I ordered my new Diesel Rubicon Unlimited on 7/3/21. I got my VIN next day. Still no Build or Sticker found on cryprostickers. I talked to Jeep chat and was told it was in "scheduling"

When I talked to my dealer today he told me that a lot of his orders are delayed and none of his ordered Jeeps are moving forward. He's not sure why and is trying to get hold of his rep for some answers.

Anyone have any thoughts or info? I see a few people on here with ungodly wait times. How common is that? Is there a common thread for delays?

Thanks!
You're on a normal schedule/timeline as of right now. I ordered on 7/2 (Rubi 4xe) and my dealer emailed me Saturday to tell me my build was scheduled to start on 8/5. It sounds like they're getting somewhat caught up on the backlog. Give it a few more weeks, there's still some orders from May and June they are finishing up.

Last edited:

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
Unlimited Altitude 2.0
Order 7/14/21
VON 7/14/21
VIN 7/15/21
Customer service said assembling parts.
Talked to dealer this morning. I have a ship date of 8/6. I assume that is estimated build date? If so this is moving much quicker than I anticipated after reading through this thread and forum....

JDOLVIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Can't say for sure what may be causing delays, but the following didn't cause a delay in my case. JLUR Diesel ordered June 1 status kz-s on June 24.
Sarge green
Dark Saddle / Black Leather interior
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow Package
LED Lighting
8.4 inch Radio & Premium Audio
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
Hardtop Headliner
Stainless Door Sill Guards
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Body Color 3 Piece Hardtop
Body Color Fender Flares
Hinge Gate Reinforcement
Integrated Off-Road Camera

Over half of my delivery 8 weeks was shipping. Hope this helps.
Good luck with your order, I'm picking mine up this morning. šŸ¤—
Thank you for your reply. Your build order is almost exactly my order except I am going with the Rubicon 4xe in black exterior , black leather interior, and remote start. For the price, I was going to add the Mopar floor mats. I was unsure about the integrated off-road camera and hope I get use out of it.

Sponsored

pennsoxfan

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Jeep Chat told me today that most orders sit in the scheduling days for 30 days, on average.

JBean42

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Acura TLX A-Spec; 2020 Chevy Silverado
Well shoot. I ordered a JLR on 6/30. Based on the above two posts maybe Iā€™ll get a notification next week.
Butā€¦..Looking at the tracker I noticed according to it only 15 orders were completed in the last 24 hours. šŸ˜•
I'm rooting for you. Ordered my JLU on 6/23 and still in D status and no ship date. :(

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
RAVENn is a black Rubicon Unlimited 392.
Not a 2 door 2.0l turbo., It is showing incorrect.

lkcraig

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Unlimited Sahara, 2021 4xe High Altitude
I have a dealer ETA of 8/7-8/9. How many of you received your Jeep sooner than the ETA and did your Jeep ship by truck or rail?

JBean42

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Acura TLX A-Spec; 2020 Chevy Silverado
Only 8 Sahara entries found in the last day out of 79 updates on Cryptostickers.net
COME ON!! Auto-Up/Down-Windows before Lockers. Let's go.
:time::computerrage:

Ordered 6/22
Still in D Status.
I feel you. Ordered JLUS on 6/23. Getting antsy.

Advertisement

Advertisement