Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

rubiland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited 392
Additionally, Im thinking this is fairly good news for others that have ordered because my build is pretty heavy with options including GG. I did not get Advanced Safety Group or Dual Doors or Leather but did get most of the other options. So, if they have the parts for mine, they probably have the parts for your’s as well.
So I wasn't going to bug JC today, but damnit I ready your post and you have inspired me to check again! LOL

Advertisement

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Yippee! 🎉 got a call from my dealer this evening. My JLUR is at the dealership ready for me to pick up in the morning. Ordered June 1, built in 23 days shipping took 33 days from Ohio to North Carolina. Now the fun begins Just Empty Every Pocket.
33 days to ship? Was that actual time it left Toledo or the ship date the dealer gave you? I'm waiting on mine to be delivered I sure hope it doesn't take 33 days. :facepalm:

bigcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Black/Black/6speed
Only 8 Sahara entries found in the last day out of 79 updates on Cryptostickers.net
COME ON!! Auto-Up/Down-Windows before Lockers. Let's go.
:time::computerrage:

Ordered 6/22
Still in D Status.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
Quick update: got email from the dealer that I have estimated shipping date 8/4/21. Hopefully this is real!
I had a estimated shipping date of June 28th and my jeep isn't even built yet. I have never received an email from jeep. The only contact I have had with them is when I initiated contact.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
33 days to ship? Was that actual time it left Toledo or the ship date the dealer gave you? I'm waiting on mine to be delivered I sure hope it doesn't take 33 days. :facepalm:
And I ordered my jeep wrangler Sport Willys on April 30th and it is still in D status. I ordered a hard top, AC, standard manual transmission. and the Willys package. Nothing special

Sponsored

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Update from dealer said mine is leaving the rail yard in Toledo for Winston-Salem NC railyard as of today but NO ETA.....This might be longer than the wait for GG :giggle:

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update from dealer said mine is leaving the rail yard in Toledo for Winston-Salem NC railyard as of today but NO ETA.....This might be longer than the wait for GG :giggle:
May I ask, what kind of Jeep did you get?

Sponsored

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
no, mine is the willys sport 3.6 8 speed, air and hard top is the only "specials" I just do NOT understand what is taking 88 days in D status.
Wow that's crazy

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Yeap they were shut down for a week.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking percentiles-request-to-build

:tumbleweed:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Regarding delays, I guess I'd say the trailer tow group and the high altitude package are the two things that jumped out at me as being slower right now.

Advertisement

Advertisement