Vehicle Showcase

passingnotes

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
Just to add one more pic. Everybody loves pics, right?

20180305_075207.jpg
i like the low profile of that guard bar, thinking about buying a rubi bumper when they start appearing online from mods/buyers doing swaps - only thing i’d want to add are maybe two lights or something to rise up into the grill space

se7en

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X / Zynith / 3.6 Auto / SOT / XR
i like the low profile of that guard bar, thinking about buying a rubi bumper when they start appearing online from mods/buyers doing swaps - only thing i’d want to add are maybe two lights or something to rise up into the grill space
I like it fairly well. However, it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if it were a couple inches taller, either. Like I said before, the bumper was too flat...just needed a little sump'n sump'n to break it up, ya know?

Sponsored

EZJeeping

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon (JLUR)
I have this same guard and will be adding 8” KC HID’s as soon as Jeep gets here. Went to framing Saturday. Will post pics as soon as done.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Are there any aftermarket Grille and Winch Guards that fit on the factory steel bumper? I'd like to find one that goes up a little bit taller.

Sponsored

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Where would the 7" Mopar lights mount? higher up on the taller bar or are there mount points under and just ahead of the winch?
Where would the 7" Mopar lights mount? higher up on the taller bar or are there mount points under and just ahead of the winch?
You could do up top but flip upside down for a lower light or mount to bumper - there and then attachment points. I’ll take a picture of locations later.

My plan is to put this somewhere
https://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/106213blk

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
Just ordered the Mopar winch guard (part 82215351) for my JLUR from JustForJeeps.com - pretty great deal with free shipping, free 2018 Mopar Off-Road calendar, and 5% off with the JEEPGARAGE5 promo code to make it $212 shipped. Can't wait to get it and easily bolt it on to my front steel bumper! Anybody else added one already yet?
Yep... sure did. Went on in about 5 minutes. Simple addition and a good look...
Sponsored