Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Software & cloud services
Vehicle Showcase
This was filmed at Disney, OK and for those that have never been, this is definitely a place to put on the list. There is some very diverse terrain and a ton of open space to roam vs. just trails. The video is in 4K so you’ll pick out a few more details if you watch on a larger screen. Has anyone been to this area?

Sponsored

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
This was filmed at Disney, OK and for those that have never been, this is definitely a place to put on the list. There is some very diverse terrain and a ton of open space to roam vs. just trails. The video is in 4K so you’ll pick out a few more details if you watch on a larger screen. Has anyone been to this area?

This is outstanding! Thanks for the great video. I live less than 90 minutes from there and didn't know about that trail system/area. I'm new to the offroad/4x4 scene. Love your videos. You do an excellent job of the videography and the audio explanations, not to mention your excellent driving capabilities. Keep up the good work.

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
This is outstanding! Thanks for the great video. I live less than 90 minutes from there and didn't know about that trail system/area. I'm new to the offroad/4x4 scene. Love your videos. You do an excellent job of the videography and the audio explanations, not to mention your excellent driving capabilities. Keep up the good work.
I appreciate you saying that. I am trying my best to put out some good content that helps and entertains! I have known about it but prejudged it based on a few opinions and should have checked the place out years ago. Definitely headed back soon. Are you going to check it out? If so let me know!

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
That was awesome! Very cool to watch what your/our rig is truly capable of. Not Jeep related but I can't help but think how many rattlesnakes and copperheads are there in the spring and fall to find and photograph (I'm a herp photographer)

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That was awesome! Very cool to watch what your/our rig is truly capable of. Not Jeep related but I can't help but think how many rattlesnakes and copperheads are there in the spring and fall to find and photograph (I'm a herp photographer)
Thank you! It’s a great place and the JL can do some pretty amazing stuff! I bet there are plenty of snakes in warmer weather with all the rocks-boots for me for sure!

Sponsored

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
I appreciate you saying that. I am trying my best to put out some good content that helps and entertains! I have known about it but prejudged it based on a few opinions and should have checked the place out years ago. Definitely headed back soon. Are you going to check it out? If so let me know!
Still awaiting on my JL to be delivered but I hope to go after I get it. I'll let you know! Looks like a blast.

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Still awaiting on my JL to be delivered but I hope to go after I get it. I'll let you know! Looks like a blast.
Please do, and it sure is!

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty popular place with folks from my area though I have not yet been. Depending on where you are in KS you might check out Rush Springs Ranch in SW MO as well.

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
What suspension is this JL on?
Currently I am running a ReadyLift 2.5” SST lift which is just spring spacers and shock extensions. It’s doing the job for now, but a new lift is on the horizon soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty popular place with folks from my area though I have not yet been. Depending on where you are in KS you might check out Rush Springs Ranch in SW MO as well.
Good call! You aren’t the first that has mentioned that place. SW MO and NWA have some good spots in the Ozark Mountains.

bumpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee 2019 JL Rubicon 2018 370z

Here is a vid I took at rush springs a few years ago. Its a fun park. Been snow wheeling there also.

Looks like the drone footage worked well. All the different views really add a lot imo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Here is a vid I took at rush springs a few years ago. Its a fun park. Been snow wheeling there also.

Looks like the drone footage worked well. All the different views really add a lot imo.
Looks like fun! The drone is pretty helpful, especially setting it to track. It is interesting to see different views from above. Appreciate you checking it out!
Sponsored