Sponsored

JL Unlimited Rubicon w/ One Touch Top (Pricing?)

GFitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon
Hello all,

Just like so many (or maybe just myself and @Templeton) I've been waiting for the sky one-touch top, and it's now finally here!

I'm curious though as to pricing for an order like this, attached is the sheet the dealership sent over, do you fine people have any commentary on what % discount off MSRP I should be shooting for?

In the Denver area, the attached sheet came from the dealership with an offer of $55,900.50 --- that seems a bit high to me but there are relatively few prices on this forum that include the power top.

Thanks for any feedback you all have!
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Hello all,

Just like so many (or maybe just myself and @Templeton) I've been waiting for the sky one-touch top, and it's now finally here!

I'm curious though as to pricing for an order like this, attached is the sheet the dealership sent over, do you fine people have any commentary on what % discount off MSRP I should be shooting for?

In the Denver area, the attached sheet came from the dealership with an offer of $55,900.50 --- that seems a bit high to me but there are relatively few prices on this forum that include the power top.

Thanks for any feedback you all have!
Dennis Dillion in Boise Idaho is 6% below invoice. So is Kim a Superior in Conway Arkansas. I could not find anybody close to that discounted price locally in Wichita, KS
Sponsored

Last edited: