Sponsored

JL Tube Doors are starting to trickle down from Mopar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuyMoparts

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.404parts.com
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
Hey Everyone,

FCA is starting to release many back-orders, as well as what looks like they may be slowly producing stock!

I saw so much hype on here about these that I figured I'd just let everyone know! For those of you who have them on order I'm sure you'll be happy to hear about some movement. For those of you that are waiting now is the time to get in line!

If you'd like to see the Mopar photos of these, they are on our page below along with more information!

BuyMoparts: JL Wrangler 4 Door Tubular Doors 77072498AB
Sponsored

Last edited:

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Many of us already have them. They were going to customers since the beginning of the month, about time.

OP
OP
BuyMoparts

BuyMoparts

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.404parts.com
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
Many of us already have them. They were going to customers since the beginning of the month, about time.
Yes, you are correct! We just joined this forum... so just getting into the door jam... No pun intended :giggle:

Anyone who didn't order doors let us know!

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Yes, you are correct! We just joined this forum... so just getting into the door jam... No pun intended :giggle:

Anyone who didn't order doors let us know!
Just so you know, the pics above are not the doors coming out. They do not have mirrors and you can't get them for the doors. They were also redesigned with a bow in the middle tubes going outward. The photo you have shows the straight tubes. You better look into this before you sell them and have a mad customer.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Also the latches operate with a lever now as opposed to a pull strap.

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
@islandtees is absolutely correct... the pictures you're showing are the stock photos for the tube door kit with the exterior mirrors (p/n 82215138). This is what I ordered from another Mopar site back in August 2018. I ordered the doors and the mirrors, but I'm not even sure what to expect.

SONofHELGI

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Something that sounds technical, but it's not.
@islandtees is absolutely correct... the pictures you're showing are the stock photos for the tube door kit with the exterior mirrors (p/n 82215138). This is what I ordered from another Mopar site back in August 2018. I ordered the doors and the mirrors, but I'm not even sure what to expect.
The mirrors you ordered will not work. Mopar has not released any mounts for them and told Benny over at AllMoparParts that there is no plan to release them.

SOLUTION: Jump over to Amazon or E-Bay and find a pair of convex 2" UTV Roll Bar mirrors. They'll mount up perfect and deal with the mirror issue.

As far as the mirrors you already purchased, talk to whoever you bought them about taking them back.

Hope this helps.

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
The mirrors you ordered will not work. Mopar has not released any mounts for them and told Benny over at AllMoparParts that there is no plan to release them.

SOLUTION: Jump over to Amazon or E-Bay and find a pair of convex 2" UTV Roll Bar mirrors. They'll mount up perfect and deal with the mirror issue.

As far as the mirrors you already purchased, talk to whoever you bought them about taking them back.

Hope this helps.
I like the mirrors you have. My wife wants the CMM mirrors. I need something soon.

OP
OP
BuyMoparts

BuyMoparts

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.404parts.com
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
Just so you know, the pics above are not the doors coming out. They do not have mirrors and you can't get them for the doors. They were also redesigned with a bow in the middle tubes going outward. The photo you have shows the straight tubes. You better look into this before you sell them and have a mad customer.
As maybe they switched the plans with the mirrors, these are the stock images from Mopar for the 77072498AB as @melendez69 mentioned.

@islandtees if you got yours can we see some photos ? or @SONofHELGI I see them in the profile pic... can we see what your working with and the final design of the tubes...

Thanks!

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase

Hope this helps.
Very helpful... The good news is they haven’t even shipped the mirrors, either... thank you for all the insight.

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
Hey Everyone,

FCA is starting to release many back-orders, as well as what looks like they may be slowly producing stock!

I saw so much hype on here about these that I figured I'd just let everyone know! For those of you who have them on order I'm sure you'll be happy to hear about some movement. For those of you that are waiting now is the time to get in line!

If you'd like to see the Mopar photos of these, they are on our page below along with more information!

BuyMoparts: JL Wrangler 4 Door Tubular Doors 77072498AB
Your link goes to a place to buy your web name
http://buymoparts.com
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.