Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara Unlimited sarge green
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hello,​
I own 2021 sahara jl and recently swapped my tires and wheels with rubicon stock. I did chalk test and finally maintaining tire pressure as 32 in all tires. But my JL started giving me warning saying as low tire pressure. And considering speed, I am noticing 2 miles slower in speedometer to outside. So I have looked at aftermarket options and got to know that tazer mini actually helps in calibrating jeep tire size/speed. I am not interested in buying it currently. I saw this a 1 time setup to recalibrate. Please let me know if anyone is willing to help me with tazer calibration. I live in 20170 Virginia. I can travel upto 50 miles radius got this.​
Thanks for reading the post.​
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Hello,​
I own 2021 sahara jl and recently swapped my tires and wheels with rubicon stock. I did chalk test and finally maintaining tire pressure as 32 in all tires. But my JL started giving me warning saying as low tire pressure. And considering speed, I am noticing 2 miles slower in speedometer to outside. So I have looked at aftermarket options and got to know that tazer mini actually helps in calibrating jeep tire size/speed. I am not interested in buying it currently. I saw this a 1 time setup to recalibrate. Please let me know if anyone is willing to help me with tazer calibration. I live in 20170 Virginia. I can travel upto 50 miles radius got this.​
Thanks for reading the post.​
Might consider the Tazer Lite, it's $219 if you can't find anyone willing to help. Just got the Tazer Lite a few days ago and it works well, and you can bypass your ESS too, that's what makes it great!

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
You can’t use someone else’s Tazer once, it must be married to only one vehicle. Buy one or live with the low tire alerts and inaccurate speedometer.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
You can’t use someone else’s Tazer once, it must be married to only one vehicle. Buy one or live with the low tire alerts and inaccurate speedometer.
And your motor shutting off at stop lights and shift points at less than optimal rpms :(

KrzybonesJLU

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Unfortunately you can’t just use someone’s tazer or flashcal. They are tied to that vehicle once married. You will have to buy your own or pay the dealership to flash your keep
Sponsored