JL Super Bowl Ads

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I loved the “Tide Ad” made fun of all the stereotypical commercials and then just pointed out that if the clothes were clean it was a Tide ad. So simple and funny.
That was rather clever
Sponsored

CRC

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR Hard Rock, 2023 Toyota Camry XLE AWD
Notice the red Rims, I have a feeling we will see a Jurassic Park Special Edition of the Jeep
We can only hope.

It's like people forgot the original Jurassic Park was basically a commercial for the YJ.

JAW

First Name
JEFF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RUBICON JLU, 2018 Porsche Panamara Sport Turismo, 2015 Audi RS5, 2010 Ferrari 599, 2018 McLaren 720s
It's a friend of mine knows a guy type situation, but apparently there is no lift. Just different tires.
This was going to be my question as well. To my eyes, it certainly looked like it was equipped with the 2" mopar lift.
It's a friend of mine knows a guy type situation, but apparently there is no lift. Just different tires.

dohoon

First Name
dohoon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
legs & stuff
according to Jeep, The Jeep in the commercial, titled “Anti-Manifesto,” is “a stock Rubicon equipped with a two-inch lift kit and 35-inch BFGoodrich KO2 All-Terrain tires.”

Sponsored

JAW

First Name
JEFF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RUBICON JLU, 2018 Porsche Panamara Sport Turismo, 2015 Audi RS5, 2010 Ferrari 599, 2018 McLaren 720s
according to Jeep, The Jeep in the commercial, titled “Anti-Manifesto,” is “a stock Rubicon equipped with a two-inch lift kit and 35-inch BFGoodrich KO2 All-Terrain tires.”
That would make more sense.

SeaJay

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 CJ5, 1976 CJ5, 1999 TJ, 2012 JK
Interesting how when Jeep wanted the world to see their new offering, all that cash they spent on those commercials, when they wanted to put their best foot forward, when it was time to show off, when nothing but the best looking, most capable Jeep would do... they went with a two door. Awesome.
The real Jeep lives on....

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Interesting how when Jeep wanted the world to see their new offering, all that cash they spent on those commercials, when they wanted to put their best foot forward, when it was time to show off, when nothing but the best looking, most capable Jeep would do... they went with a two door. Awesome.
The real Jeep lives on....
Fail

Sponsored

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
After waiting to order the 2 door for months i decide to order a 4 dr and then this commercial! My wife told me to shut up a couple times because I was saying, “I should of ordered a 2 door”. And after the river commercial my daughter says, “they can do that!”
But the minute you buy a bunch of shit or go on a road trip you'll miss those extra doors

texasyj2009

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4.2L ; 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Jurassic Park came out when I was 6 years old and it was the movie that introduced me to the Jeep Wrangler. It was the reason why I loved the YJs and why I own a YJ. Hell, when Jurassic World came out a couple of years ago I was more excited that they brought the YJ's back than anything else. So the fact that they did a tribute to the original movie with the YJ and now incorporating it with the JL was awesome. It's coincidental because I've been planning on buying a JL Rubicon this year anyway but that commercial definitely solidified that decision.

chcg12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Where did you see Jeep say this exactly? I saw "optional accessories" but nothing specified?