Sponsored

JL Super Bowl Ads

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
So, that commercial with the Red 2 door - Did it have the Mopar lift on it? One of the disclaimers at the very start of the commercial said "Vehicle equipped with optional features and aftermarket parts"
Sponsored

Gandersonsays

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr JL Rubicon
So, that commercial with the Red 2 door - Did it have the Mopar lift on it? One of the disclaimers at the very start of the commercial said "Vehicle equipped with optional features and aftermarket parts"
This was going to be my question as well. To my eyes, it certainly looked like it was equipped with the 2" mopar lift.

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon (Only missing Proxy) / 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 6.4" Box w/eTorque
Occupation
Engineer
I can't lie. Jurrasic Park is one of my top 3 movies and was probably first time I noticed a wrangler, so this commercial was awesome for me haha. Cool to see a 2 door rubicon a little more too
Same :D

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
This was going to be my question as well. To my eyes, it certainly looked like it was equipped with the 2" mopar lift.
I personally believe it was stock, it looked stock to me and I think they want to tout what a stock Rubicon can do.

Sponsored

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
That JPark commercial explains the T-Rex skull on the mopar mats :)
You don’t really see red Rims, just the spare on the back.
Would red rims look nice ?
Probably on a Granite rubicon :)

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
My money is on a 2inch lift, yes you could do that stock... but it appears as if they did it that quickly so I’m sure the 2inch came in handy...I think I see fox shocks on there... bad ass commercial none the less.

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
2" MOPAR lift for sure. There goes another $1,500 plus install for my Rubi when it arrives!

Gandersonsays

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr JL Rubicon
2" MOPAR lift for sure. There goes another $1,500 plus install for my Rubi when it arrives!
Same! Ordered a white 2dr Rubicon a few weeks back and the 2" MOPAR will be going on before it leaves the dealership.

Sponsored

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Are y’all sure it has the 2” lift? I know it has the optional wheels on it but it didn’t look like it had a lift, only the high line fenders

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I am not SURE, but I am focusing on the wheel gap. That seems much larger than a stock Rubi as I eye it dropping into the pond and crossing.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I expected a windshield full of fecal matter as he ended up behind the beast, but that’s why I don’t write ads. Nice job Jeep.
:cwl: