Status
Not open for further replies.

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
Our Crusader Mid-Width Steel Fender Flares are now available for JL and JLU's!

The front includes LED lights (DRL/running/turn), a bolt-on fender vent, and braces to mount the fender to the structure of the Jeep as opposed to just the aluminum sheet metal fender. Both front and rear aluminum inner fenders are also available.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/category/JLTF.html

IMG_1513.jpg
IMG_1542.jpg
IMG_1547.jpg
JLFX-C.jpg
IMG_1531.jpg
IMG_1538.jpg
Sponsored

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
These look pretty good. What is MSRP on these? Also can we get a pic up close at the turn signal indicator? These appear to be fairly well integrated, unlike some other brands (that I won't name here) where the turn signal seems to be a complete afterthought.

A nitpick (for me) might be the "squareness" of them. I would have probably liked to have seen more rounded edges that I believe match better with the JL's lines, but I'll reserve final opinions until I see some better pics. These photographs aren't the best given the black paint in fading light.

Overall looks like solid option!

Thanks!

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
These look great! I like the fact that you’re reinforcing the mounting as well.

Will you be offering a full coverage set? I ask because nothing sucks worse than walls of mud and slop covering your windshield and door handles. Fenders serve a purpose, this style is more about looks than function but I’m definitely interested in a tough set of functional, full coverage flares that will keep my 35’s and their mud and rocks UNDER the Jeep!

ArmyJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own a JLURubicon
Occupation
Retired US Army
Our Crusader Mid-Width Steel Fender Flares are now available for JL and JLU's!

The front includes LED lights (DRL/running/turn), a bolt-on fender vent, and braces to mount the fender to the structure of the Jeep as opposed to just the aluminum sheet metal fender. Both front and rear aluminum inner fenders are also available.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/category/JLTF.html

IMG_1513.jpg
IMG_1542.jpg
IMG_1547.jpg
JLFX-C.jpg
IMG_1531.jpg
IMG_1538.jpg
What brand are the headlights?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
Status
Not open for further replies.