Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
  • Banned
First a quick (not so funny) joke.

"Stranded on a deserted Island with an unopened can of tuna, an engineer, member of the clergy and economist debate how to get it open in absence of a can opener."

As can be expected, the engineer talks of devising an opener out of things found on the Island, the member of the clergy about the power of prayer in getting it open, and the economist merely proclaims "assume the marketplace will provide the can opener."

The joke's not particularly funny even if the humor on how economists (like our deserted one) make lots of assumptions about the economy to establish their theories resonates with the reader. But oddly enough, no better example of a vehicle exists that is reflective of how the aftermarket responds to consumer need than the Wrangler.

This said, by now we've all seen the JL at least in pictures and have identified places for customization and improvement specific to this new rig. So what's your suggestion for product?

One of my first orders of business would be to design some suction based device--

to fit precisely over those dual trays in the back seat floor of leather interiored JLs that's used for cup holders in cloth models, trays that are good for near nothing--

that provides meaningful slots/drawers/pockets.

leatherseatbehindconsole.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
  • Banned
Not to bump my own thread but armrest with cup holders that secures to the middle rear seat for cloth interior (4 door) JLs that lack this

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
After market devise something... :angry:

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!
I wouldn't mind seeing a small trash bin for that spot. I'm sure someone could make it.
Sponsored