Not open for further replies.

mpogca

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red JLU RUBICON
What Dubeau9005 said, @lodoffroad any updates for the JLU? Summer has almost come and gone.

OP
OP
lodoffroad

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
What Dubeau9005 said, @lodoffroad any updates for the JLU? Summer has almost come and gone.
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. We have been super busy trying to get these racks available for your guys! As for an update, we are still busy working through photo shoots, instruction sets, engineering documentation, etc... Its amazing how much is required to bring products to market! We are also working through some last minute design enhancements which is pushing our schedule. I don't have a firm date for the release but withing the next week. I know I know we keep saying that but we are trying to bring our best to market. Stay tuned, we'll be posting photos this afternoon of the JL! Its pretty badass, trust me!

Sponsored

bloodwar

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU // 2018 JL 2Door
That has yet to be determined by popularity :like:
If memory serves this is what happened with the JK rack and the 2 door option never came to fruition, If you had offered it then I would have bought one, and the same holds true now for the 2 door JL.

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
I'm still not grasping what's the big benefit of having it slide. I get it that you can undo the freedom panels and or Flip back Soft top but the rack is so covered with this panels you wouldn't be able to see out into the sky anyway. I see more benefit marketing it as more of a Extending Awning LOL.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I'm still not grasping what's the big benefit of having it slide. I get it that you can undo the freedom panels and or Flip back Soft top but the rack is so covered with this panels you wouldn't be able to see out into the sky anyway. I see more benefit marketing it as more of a Extending Awning LOL.
Do you own a soft top?

OP
OP
lodoffroad

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
With the floor panels in and the top down, there is still a surprising amount of open air feel! Kind of like running with a sun shade, best of both worlds! Also, if your not carrying cargo...you can simply remove the floor panels in just a few minutes, or run with just cross members only! :like:

fefe2018

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
I placed my order like 2-3 weeks ago. Any update when the first big batch shipment will be ready ?

OP
OP
lodoffroad

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Please if you have an order in give us a call and we can give you an update on your order.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.