• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oklahoma JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs

Slickrock

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon 2-Door
JL Rubicon Take-Off Axle Set - $3750
The axles are a take-off from a 2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door. I recently pulled them off to install 60s from Fusion 4x4. The axles have been off road but they were treated well and never run with anything except the stock 33" tires. The Jeep had about 10,000 miles when I pulled these axles off. They are in great shape!

These axles are the stock Rubicon Dana 44s with 4.10 gears and e-lockers. The brakes, tie rod, and drag link are included. Bolt-on lower control arm skid plates for both axles are included. Rancho differential glide plates were installed when the Jeep was purchased and are included for both axles as well. Some of the photos show the lower spring isolators missing as I grabbed them for my new build. However, I ordered a new set (genuine MOPAR) and these new ones are included with the axles.

Front Driveshaft - $400
I also have a Metalcloak JL/JK (2012+) Front Driveshaft available. This driveshaft is stronger and provides extra clearance over the stock shaft. The driveshaft was installed and run on the Jeep for about 1500 miles before coming off when I installed the Fusion axles so it is practically brand new. Includes a 1310 flange for the transfer case. I ordered a brand new set of the 1310 flange screws as well (they are not supposed to be reused once installed). New from Metalcloak this is a $600 part.

2 Door JL 2.5" lift Springs - $250
These are Metalcloak product 7617 and 7618. These were ordered but never installed as the final build proved to need the 3.5" springs. They are brand new.

I’ll knock some off for someone that wants to buy all three items above as a package. Say $4100.00 even for all three.

I have stock control arms, driveshafts, track bars, springs, and shocks available as well. Ask about these if interested. I'll sell them cheap or throw them in as spares for someone purchasing the axles.

Location is the south side of Oklahoma City and local pickup would be great. Shipping might be possible too but we would need to find a freight company to come get the axles strapped down to a pallet and on the truck from a residence here in OKC. I'm happy to work with a freight company but shipping would be at the buyers expense.

If you are interested or have any questions post here, PM, or contact me at (405) 458-5651

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3496
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3497
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3498
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3499
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3500
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3502
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3503
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3504
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3505
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3506
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3507
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3508
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3509
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3510
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3516
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3517
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3546
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3547
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3548
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3551
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3553
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Take Off Axles, MetalCloak JL/JK Front Driveshaft & 2.5" Lift Springs IMG_3554

IMG_3552.jpg
Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
PM sent
Sponsored