JL Rubicon offroad course video

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Thanks, that was great. Given all the complaints about dealers not knowing anything about the product they sell (really not unique to Jeep, in my experience) the fact that this dealer built their own mini-course says a lot about them, IMO. Assuming they are competitive on pricing seems like it would be a nice local dealer to have if you live nearby.

Carlton_Banks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU
Pretty cool that tbey set something up. To be fair though, any suv could complete that course.

Treader

Threads
Reaction score
Yeah, that is completely true. Hell a car could complete that course. Cracked me up with the sway bar disconnect part. I get more articulation going over into my driveway than they had on the "course".

BUT, I will give it to them. If they let a customer drive the Jeep on the "course" before they buy, that's a huge selling point.

Sponsored

GOOFY47

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Ocean Blue Sahara
Occupation
Computers
I would like to have seen sway bar in both the connected and disconnected. I'm headed to the STL car show this weekend. Still trying to figure out whether a 2 or 4 door will be my choice.

Last edited:

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I want good highway manners, so wasn't interested in a lift until I watched this. That thing nearly high centers on really mild terrain. I'm thinking a 2" lift and 35s should be all I need for my purposes. JLUR or JTR of course.
Sponsored