Sponsored

JL Rubicon Bright White Owners Please Post Pics w/ Aftermarket wheels & Tires

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Yes I had all the hardware powder coated black Including those lock nuts you can get. Did not like all the silver. In person it really looks better black
I agree it looks great in photos as well, I might have to take mine off and bite the bullet.
Best,
Brandon
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I agree it looks great in photos as well, I might have to take mine off and bite the bullet.
Best,
Brandon
Brandon don't you work for Baja ? I talked to Guy there a couple years ago with that name and told him that I did this. I told him y'all should start making them black

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Brandon don't you work for Baja ? I talked to Guy there a couple years ago with that name and told him that I did this. I told him y'all should start making them black
I do work for Baja Designs, It very well could have been me but I do agree that we should offer it. One of our dealers has them ready to sell.
Best,
Brandon

Sponsored

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Anyone running stealth custom series wheels? Debating on them since they’re 22lbs. Wanting 37s but also wanna drop some weight on wheels to counter the weight of 37s.

BeardedBB

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4XE (#9ine)
Occupation
Engineer
Can we get some more pics? Full side on would be great!
Sadly I don’t have any others and I just swapped the tires back to the factory ones. I’m picking up my 24 Rubicon on Monday. The tires are going on that one.
Sorry!!

DaMaDo

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Rubicon X 4xe
Sadly I don’t have any others and I just swapped the tires back to the factory ones. I’m picking up my 24 Rubicon on Monday. The tires are going on that one.
Sorry!!
ah nice, what wheels are you putting on the 24 Rubi? We’re you happy with the wheels in the picture?

BeardedBB

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4XE (#9ine)
Occupation
Engineer
ah nice, what wheels are you putting on the 24 Rubi? We’re you happy with the wheels in the picture?
Same wheels and tires! I pulled the Fuel Coverts and Mickey’s off the 21 and they will go directly on the 24!
I love them, they looked perfect to me!

Sponsored

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
I put Quadratec Rubicon Extreme 17x9 wheels on my bright white Gladiator. They were on sale for $89 each back in 2020. Never gave me any problems, so I kept them and put them on the JLUR when I ditched the Gladiator.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Bright White Owners Please Post Pics w/ Aftermarket wheels & Tires 20210710_100203
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Bright White Owners Please Post Pics w/ Aftermarket wheels & Tires 20230708_090206
Sponsored