Sponsored

JL Rear Bumpers Now Available!

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
All rear bumpers include d-ring tabs, mounting for cube lights, provisions for back up sensors (block off plugs included,) and are ready to accept any of our current JL tire carriers. They are designed to work with the factory hitch for full legal tow capacity and are available in a black powder coat finish. The bumpers are professionally packed and ship for free to the lower 48.

Vanguard Full-Width
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JLRV.html
JLRV_1.png
JLRV_2.png
JLRV_3.png

Crusader Mid-Width
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JLRC.html

JLRC_1.png

JLRC_1.png

JLRC_2 (1).png
Sponsored

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
Is there a typo in your headline? Not available???

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
All rear bumpers include d-ring tabs, mounting for cube lights, provisions for back up sensors (block off plugs included,) and are ready to accept any of our current JL tire carriers. They are designed to work with the factory hitch for full legal tow capacity and are available in a black powder coat finish. The bumpers are professionally packed and ship for free to the lower 48.

Vanguard Full-Width
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JLRV.html
JLRV_1.png
JLRV_2.png
JLRV_3.png

Crusader Mid-Width
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JLRC.html

JLRC_1.png

JLRC_1.png

JLRC_2 (1).png
Night shots please.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer

Sponsored

bodam

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Lol wtf

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Can it be ordered without the backup sensor cutouts? Plugs, or not, I just don't want them there.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer
Can it be ordered without the backup sensor cutouts? Plugs, or not, I just don't want them there.
Not at this time, just because that would be a whole different SKU to track and inventory. Small differences like that end up slowing production as well, so we have found it's more cost effective for us to offer fewer variations. Sorry, that's not the answer you want.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer
Thanks, I wanted to see the license plate illumination. Is it ok to have the 3rd brake light so low? I thought it had to be higher.
Legality honestly depends on your state and how particular the police are.

Itsgary2

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
I am waiting on my new JL to show up one day... Order it back on 2/26 and it just hit D1 status last week (Rubicon Turbo). I used to own a JK and I completely customized it (Fenders, Bumpers, Exhaust, Lift, Brakes, Lights, wheels, top, etc...).

But I have to say...I am a bit disappointed in the customizations that I am seeing so far from accessory manufacturers for the JL. I feel everyone is trying to just make pretty much the same stuff they did for the JK. And it doesn't look as good on the JL as it did on the JK. The JK was actually not that great looking without changing it. The lines on the JL and much better and more aggressive than the JK. So the JL actually already looks good on its own.

I am hoping companies and people get a a bit more creative and not just make a JL into a JK. So when we add stuff it should be a step up and not a step back....

Just my opinion.....

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer
We did full redesigns on our product for the JL. We have a certain style that we stick to as a brand, but we still match all the lines of vehicle.
Sponsored