First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0, 2021 Suburban Z71
Occupation
Stuff
There are 2 dealers in my area. The dealer that I purchased from had a decent price, but horrific Yelp posts on their service department.
I would rather just change the oil and rotate the tires myself. Guess that I will take to the other dealer. Will call ahead for an appointment when an oil change is needed and make a call to Jeep at 844-533-7928.

The TazerJL looks awesome. that will do the job in swapping the tires.

LoD makes a nice carrier. Figure great for driving up to the lake.
My wife and I would be up front. My German Shepherd dog behind us, with the seat pulled all of the way forward.
Would use the loader to bring our stuff. The other thought is to also install the tow hitch and get a tow basket for more items.
Currently, borrowing my mom's Tacoma for the summers and giving her the Porsche to drive. She enjoys and uses it to haul her golf gear around.
Sponsored

Last edited:

paulp

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sahara
Yeah not the best response. They should cover any dealer provided oil change, or at least be upfront and say it's credit towards oil change, instead of free oil change if that's what it is.

ely-bound

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 FJ60, '19 JLUR 3.6 MT
Anyone try getting the Jeep wave oil change / tire rotation at a different dealership than where you purchased the car? When I did they told me the oil change and tire rotation weren't free but a $65 and $10 credit, respectively, under Jeep Wave. The reg price of the oil and tire were $120 and $55, so they wanted $100 after the credits. When I told them it should all be included, they told me that it's only if you get the service done where you bought it. Does this sound legit??
I had my oil changed at a different dealer from where I purchased it. It was free under Jeep Cares. BTW they also put in 6 quarts of oil. Check the dipstick yourself and review the paperwork before you leave the dealership...

firemk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (Punk'n)
I have enough miles already that I have gone through my Jeep Wave freebies. None were done at the dealer were I purchased and I have not paid a dime.
Sponsored