Sponsored

JL Press Launch Meter on home page...

Cal_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future JLU
Just noticed the meter for the countdown to the JL press launch on the home page and it says the event is occurring in....23 days? Admin, please chime in?
Sponsored

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 11.48.24 AM.jpg

This is what it displays on the homepage. It must not be displaying properly on your browser? It should say 238 days.

If it doesn't display properly for you on the homepage, it's also in the sidebar of the forums' opening page (scroll down a little): http://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/

Midnight2d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Rubicon
I just noticed that too. Neat feature. Mine says 238 days..and now it seems even farther away LOL

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Ouch ... that seems like forever ..... let alone waiting and additional 365 days for the JT press launch. It would be awesome if they showed the JT at the JL launch but I doubt it will happen.

OP
OP
Cal_JLU

Cal_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future JLU
Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 11.48.24 AM.jpg

This is what it displays on the homepage. It must not be displaying properly on your browser? It should say 238 days.

If it doesn't display properly for you on the homepage, it's also in the sidebar of the forums' opening page (scroll down a little): http://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/
Lol. I maximized my browser and now the "8" appears. Ouch.

Sponsored

PSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Ouch ... that seems like forever ..... let alone waiting and additional 365 days for the JT press launch. It would be awesome if they showed the JT at the JL launch but I doubt it will happen.
Same here but this November seems like it would be too early. Just don't put up that JT countdown please, I might just give up and buy something else!

Joe Camel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Charger, Planning for JLU
We'll probably see the car leaked some time before the September press launch. At least I hope so... that's a lot of days still. Speaking of leaks have the prototypes been hiding or have spy photographers been lazy?

JTman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JT to come
We'll probably see the car leaked some time before the September press launch. At least I hope so... that's a lot of days still. Speaking of leaks have the prototypes been hiding or have spy photographers been lazy?
I check here daily hoping to see the pickup prototype spotted again but there hasn't been since that first and only sighting last Summer :( Even the JL and JLU haven't been spotted in months so maybe FCA has a secret facility or piece of land where it's been doing the testing

PSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Just noticed we're now under 200 days on the countdown clock to press launch!
Sponsored