www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

in the wrangler i use some cheap harbor freight painters blanks to cover the back of the jeep. but the JT would be a good option. i have never had and issue with my dogs in the bed of my Pick-ups. they always seem to prefer the ride in the bed over inside the car anyday. As with anything else you must have them locked in with a chain or leash. and always a nice shade place to lay when traveling long distance with plunty of stops for water food and potty breaks

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
I brush the carpet with the furminator while I vacuum. I have a sheltie and a aussie so when we drive with the windows down we get furnadoes.
I reckon you are well-equipped when you meet that occasional flock of sheep, though!

My Catahoula Buddy is one-quarter Aussie.

I reckon that makes him about three-quarters smarter.

Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
what lift/tire combo are you using? Great rig
Thanks, thats the Mopar 2" lift with RocK Krawler parts added. Tires are 37x13.5's on 17x8.5 Mopar beadlocks...

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I saw 1 or 2 people commented on it, but I have the dirty dog cargo liner. works great. I also have the all weather cargo mat under it to keep him from sliding. He's an English Mastiff so big and stinky and slides around a lot.

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
I saw 1 or 2 people commented on it, but I have the dirty dog cargo liner. works great. I also have the all weather cargo mat under it to keep him from sliding. He's an English Mastiff so big and stinky and slides around a lot.
dirty dog looks good but I got rails, how easy/difficult to access? also the storage compartment?

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I got the setup from XG Cargo. It has tons of storage, keeps the dog in the back and the pad is easy to wipe down if needed.

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
dirty dog looks good but I got rails, how easy/difficult to access? also the storage compartment?
Rails? What’s that? You can still get in the storage. There’s plenty of slack to pick up. And it’s easy to take in and out of you need.

Sponsored

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Rails? What’s that? You can still get in the storage. There’s plenty of slack to pick up. And it’s easy to take in and out of you need.
Trail management system, i like the dirty dog but feel like it’s only to protect from the dog. Something like the canvas back protects from everything, going that route.

hilldweller11

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 3.6 MT
Check out the Dirty Dog 4x4 Parts stuff. They have cargo area protectors and hammocks for dogs. I haven't got one yet but its on the list. They look robust and have a good looking divider.
I have the dirty dog in my JL Rubicon 2DR. It's great, well worth the money.

Just FYI though, the carpet picks up and really retains dog hair, so it is a constant cleaning job. I'm considering removing the front carpet & doing LineX on the floorboards, or just leaving them bare.

LailaiJl

First Name
Laina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Jl Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
These are our options, I bought them both off Amazon. Both fit really well, we wanted a seats up and a seats down version . The seats down one has a mesh section between the front seats that discourages the little one from jumping into the front seat. We put the beds in for longer trips and leave them out for shorter car rides.
20190712_204135.jpg
20190706_202634.jpg

caitlinwing15

First Name
Caitlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep’s Wrangler Unlimited
These are our options, I bought them both off Amazon. Both fit really well, we wanted a seats up and a seats down version . The seats down one has a mesh section between the front seats that discourages the little one from jumping into the front seat. We put the beds in for longer trips and leave them out for shorter car rides.
20190712_204135.jpg
20190706_202634.jpg
Could you post the links? I really like that first one with the mesh, that’s a great idea!

LailaiJl

First Name
Laina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Jl Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Could you post the links? I really like that first one with the mesh, that’s a great idea!
Long One:
iBuddy SUV Cargo Liner for Dogs with Mesh Window, Waterproof Pet and Dog Cargo Cover for SUV and Jeep with Nonslip Bottom and Anchors Universal Design of SUVs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C73S3YX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_uE0kDb92VFF6X

Short One
:
K&H Pet Products Economy Cargo Cover Gray - Protects Cargo Area of Your Car https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DS7CO38/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_yF0kDb46TEZ1H
Sponsored