c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
Skippy,

Good to know you like it....I have seen several of these type (heavy cordura, non-slip, non-scratch, hammock-style) on Amazon. I plan on getting one as well.
Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
My lil guy rides on the console in his "Baxter Box". I've tried everything and everywhere but he likes his perch! Thankfully his box keeps him safe and secure from falling every time I take a turn.

20180504_232502.png

Bickmt

First Name
Bick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2006 LX470, 1979 MG Midget, 2017 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
semi-retired
I bought an inexpensive cargo mat that’s got a 1 inch tub lip. Fits exactly the back of my JL. I’ve got 6 month golden puppy that’s: shedded , peed/pooped, drooled, smeared peanut butter, been muddy & wet on this mat and I’ve had no problem.
It’s from amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MDKXQLF/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Does your vehicle have the alpine stereo, because it has a different pattern?

Sponsored

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Does your vehicle have the alpine stereo, because it has a different pattern?
Yes I’ve got the sub woofer in back. The mat is a perfect rectangle so it does not follow the exact footprint curve for curve but fits perfectly fine for me.

WranglerJLU84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
I bought the Dirtydog 4X4 Cargo liner and love it. It covers the entire back (including sides, doors and seat backs). It was more expensive than other options but with how much Sarge sheds and with how often I take him to the lake for a swim, the waterproof cover was well worth it. I'm in Toronto and bought it through Just Jeeps ( https://www.justjeeps.com/dirtydog-4x4-cargo-liner-for-2018-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-4-door.html ) so it was in Canadian dollars (worked out to about the same as it would have buying directly from DirtyDog's website in USD).

Sarge Jeep.JPG

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
My cousin has the Dirty Dog liner in hers (she does a lot of dog rescue/transporting) and absolutely loves it. Saves her cloth seats & when people are riding in the back instead of dogs she'll just take it out and no hair. Has been fairly easy to clean as well.

Brainke

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2door Hydro Blue-Pearl
Hi
I have been thinking about the getting one of the Cargo Curtains, but they dont make them for the JLU yet.
My dog likes to stand on the console and help me drive, I like that too, but worry about her safety.

13260.05_installed1.jpg

http://www.ruggedridge.com/blog/tag/cargo-covers/

13260.05 C2 Cargo Curtain, Behind Front Seat, 07-16 Jeep® Wrangler JK/JKU $89.99
13260.06 C2 Cargo Curtain,Behind Rear Seat, 07-16 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited $89.99

Mopar has one, but it is way too expensive for some netting
Mopar_82215378AB_Rear_Seat_Dog_Partition.jpg

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/rear-seat-dog-partition-jeep-wrangler-jl-4-door

Sponsored

Sucram

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JLUR
Occupation
Nerd Herder
Installed the Dirty Dog liner the other day. My dogs love the water, sand, mud, etc..and this thing keeps the mess in the liner.

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
I currently have a bedrug in my F-150 that I will be removing and cutting to fit my Rubi. It will give padding with tremendous traction and is pressure washerable and completely waterproof. I think it’s long enough to cover from the front seats to the tailgate.

Will not know until I get my order delivered!

Sucram

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JLUR
Occupation
Nerd Herder
I currently have a bedrug in my F-150 that I will be removing and cutting to fit my Rubi.
Great idea. loved my bed rug in my pickup.

Biscuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Retired
Don't have dogs anymore, but when I did, they always rode in a kennel crate in the back. They were working dogs (field-bred Labs), so when I grabbed my shotgun and training gear, they knew it was time to hunt or train and they'd usually load up before the "Kennel" command left my lips. And it's arguably the safest way to transport your best friend.

Years ago, I was involved in a rollover on the road at ~50 mph with two Labs kenneled in the back of my Bronco II deathtrap. Both dogs were uninjured. I wasn't so lucky, but that's another story. However, I can point at the skin graft on my left arm and truthfully tell you to kiss my ass. :)

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
what are folks using to protect the back of your jeep. I put in some snap togther foam padding from home depot ( looked cool like a bamboo floor but in reality not so go to hard no grip. Plus my big ole golden who loves to ride in the jeep but gets car sick so it needs to be washable/hoseable. I have the base layer down . It is duck canvas. but i needsomething more dog friendly softer. any ideas?
Sponsored