JL owners with dogs

THEREALJIM

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
This is my Jeep dog named Fenton! Great Dane, 5 years old, 175lbs. He seems to be enjoying the extra room of the JL over my previous Wranglers. Recently I took him on a week long Michigan road trip, the amount of sand that he managed to drag in the back was staggering! After that trip I threw the Canvasback cargo liner and a thick comforter back there.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL owners with dogs 20210929_194310

Jeep Wrangler JL JL owners with dogs 20211002_141758

Jeep Wrangler JL JL owners with dogs 20210919_173639

Sponsored

FinallyaWillys

First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willys
@jconli1 looks good!

I recently got the dirtydog net and it looks great but they didn’t have the parts in to secure the back bar so I haven’t tested it fully and it’s been raining a lot here now so I have to wait but... without the back bar on, my dog looked so sad under the net. 90lb GSD and he loves looking around and the net gave him no room so I’m thinking of getting the liner to provide more room. Does the liner secure to the back seats at all? I frequently ride around with the tops/doors off and am curious if it will flap around in the wind. And i have a sport so if I get the liner then I need to get the parts to cover the gaping hole in the back area when the seat is down to prevent broken dog legs.
Dirty dog makes the side pieces for the net- keeps my crazy dogs in
Sponsored