eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased the Dirty Dogs Cargo Liner for my JLU. I wanted the full side protection for the doors and sub in the back. So far I am VERY happy with it. Easy install and really keeps the hair contained. Only issue is the material is somewhat "slippery" for my dog so he slides a little on a sharp turn. I'm going to look for some self-stick carpet tiles/stair treads and cut them into strips and apply to give him a little more grip for his feet.
I been thinking of buying that once I get my jeep. My concern is that I need to use the back seats from time to time. Can you still use the dirty dog cargo liner with the back seat up?
Sponsored

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Has anyone used the Canvasback liners before? Just wondering if the velcro rips up your carpet if you remove it.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
My Jeep will be dog friendly.

I’ll remove all carpet if needed. Maybe rubber mats from Home Depot?

Sponsored

Col Oliver

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler UL Rubicon, 2015 Indian Scout, 2015 Challenger Shaker, 1979 Triumph TR8
I fold the back seat down and toss a large dog bed in the cargo area and my two Boston’s chill back there. Driving around town or to PA and back (11hours each way)they think it’s great. For the most part it collects the hair and is washable if it begins to smell

jstew182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Sting-Gray
I purchased the Dirty Dogs Cargo Liner for my JLU. I wanted the full side protection for the doors and sub in the back. So far I am VERY happy with it. Easy install and really keeps the hair contained. Only issue is the material is somewhat "slippery" for my dog so he slides a little on a sharp turn. I'm going to look for some self-stick carpet tiles/stair treads and cut them into strips and apply to give him a little more grip for his feet.
Would you mind posting some pictures? I ordered one also but haven't gotten it yet plus still waiting for my JL to arrive as well. I would especially like to see the sides and how well it fits and covers the carpet. Also what does it look like with the back seat up? Thanks!

ChrisTheGod

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha r6, Infiniti q60s conv, 2021 HYDRO RUBI

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
For the shedders !!!

This is my choice ....Its a real pain to get dog hair out of the carpet !!!!

Capture.JPG

Dubeau9005

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
For the shedders !!!

This is my choice ....Its a real pain to get dog hair out of the carpet !!!!

Capture.JPG
I like the look of this as well as the canvas back. I couldn’t justify the ridiculous price for them though. With the Canadian dollar being so bad right now, would cost me a fortune to buy either one of these. I ordered a $40 (cad) one off amazon that looks like it should fit (won’t know till I get my Jeep). Will post pics once I do. And if it doesn’t fit exactly as I need it to, I won’t mind modifying it for the price I paid for it.

Sponsored

Jeepnick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma pro

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
FAE219F8-9CE1-433B-A551-1CF730C98E1E.jpeg
My pug rode shotgun in my JK and got hair on everything. I put the human passengers in the back :) I kept beach towels handy and washed the Jeep out when needed.

EROCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
FAE219F8-9CE1-433B-A551-1CF730C98E1E.jpeg
My pug rode shotgun in my JK and got hair on everything. I put the human passengers in the back :) I kept beach towels handy and washed the Jeep out when needed.
You sir/mam have your priorities straight! I like :fist bump:

Last edited: