Sponsored

JL negotiating better than invoice price?

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
not sure about ordering but vehicles in stock can be had for good discounts at HB jeep. You just got to keep an eye on there discounts. They usually discount big at the end of the month. I picked up an 2018 sahara in march for $11k off sticker. My buddy went to the dealer 3 days after me and picked up a 2019 rubicon for $5k off sticker. I know the non-rubi's are easier to negotiate but you should just keep looking at there offers cuz HB is by far the most discounted jeeps out in this area. Also keep in mind we're in the middle of summer which is high season for jeeps.
In the past HB forced me to use there financing and marked it up the financing so despite the vehicle being 5k off the payment was like 100 higher ... you and your buddy use there financing?? Have any issues??
Sponsored

Robs JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
In the past HB forced me to use there financing and marked it up the financing so despite the vehicle being 5k off the payment was like 100 higher ... you and your buddy use there financing?? Have any issues??
In order to get the discount you have to finance with them which is fine cuz even though they hit you with a high rate (6.99apr) it's not locked so you can refinance the minute you leave. I went to my credit union the next day to refinance but had to wait until I received registration. Once I got it I went to my credit union and refinanced at 2.89 before my first bill had arrived from Chrysler. They prey on people hoping they don't refinance or pay off the car so they can make up the discount but if you have good credit anyone will be happy to take your loan. My buddy on the other hand paid off his loan 2 weeks after purchase.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Ok guys... so Robert at Courtesy jeep in San Juan Capistrano is back from vacation. I spoke to him this morning. He is verbally saying no mark up to financing and no required accessories, but I have not actually bought from him, so I don't know for sure.. we will see... I did find out that other forum member placed an order thru them and had no surprises at signing and had a good experience.

He has agreed to do 5% under invoice. and said he would do that for any forum member that contacted him.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
Sponsored