Sponsored

JL negotiating better than invoice price?

ulbsti25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Hey all, new user to the site! I have been shopping around for a new Rubicon for a while now, and I finally put in an order for a 2020 Unlimited Rubicon last night with my local dealer. The MSRP came out to $56,820 and was able to get my local dealer down to $50,000 even out the door. This included the $199 doc fee, so the actual price of the Rubicon came out to $49,801 or more than 12% off MSRP.
50k did or did not include taxes? Out the door assuming taxes.

What was the name of the dealership and the person you worked with? Could be a viable option for people in the Midwest.
Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Any dealer offering a competitive under invoice price will allow you to order exactly what you want. I just ordered at 6% under invoice in IL. I put an order in 3/14 and my Jeep was delivered to dealer 3/27. It came too fast (thats what she said) and now I have to wait until 4/3 for my 30 day TreadLightly discount to go into effect (signed up on 3/4 thinking I was ahead of the game).

Check the map for competitive dealers in CO and order up!

https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home
I need to see that map for Gladiators.. :).

KCGeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
50k did or did not include taxes? Out the door assuming taxes.

What was the name of the dealership and the person you worked with? Could be a viable option for people in the Midwest.
The 50K did not include taxes since in Missouri you pay the taxes when you register the vehicle with the state. The dealer does not collect the taxes. The dealer I worked with was Gladstone Dodge/Jeep. I negotiated with all the dealers in the area and they were able to give me the best price.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The lowest I’ve managed in SoCal so far is 3%. I wonder if we should try and organize a group buy here hehe.

Phouki

First Name
Phuc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
The lowest I’ve managed in SoCal so far is 3%. I wonder if we should try and organize a group buy here hehe.
Searched a few dealers in SoCal also. Best deal I got was 3% with no hassle. He is also not requiring to finance with them or any dealer add-ons.

Did not place an order since AEK + ALP was not available at the moment.

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I am buying a rubicon, and my buddy wants a Moab.. I am down to bulk together a buy.. I am struggling in CA too..

sonystyle02

First Name
Sony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2017 NSX
Vehicle Showcase
I am buying a rubicon, and my buddy wants a Moab.. I am down to bulk together a buy.. I am struggling in CA too..
I'm actively looking as well. I have a hook for 10% off MSRP but can't seem to locate the perfect build. Might end up ordering a 2020. Let me know if you and your bud is open to ordering or just buying off lot.

I'm located in OC as well.

ryeezy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future JL Rubicon
I'm actively looking as well. I have a hook for 10% off MSRP but can't seem to locate the perfect build. Might end up ordering a 2020. Let me know if you and your bud is open to ordering or just buying off lot.

I’m moving to LA next week. I was going to order from Jim Marsh, but if you guys are down to setup a group buy discount count me in.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase

he wants to buy off lot, and i want to order.. Courtesy Jeep in San Juan Capistrano.. agreed to 5% off an invoice with tread lightly.. But i am still checking him out to be sure he doesn't mark the financing up, or force accessories on me. I did ask him if he would do a better price if I got a group of guys together and all bought thru him.. as soon as I hear i will post here

Who is offering you10% i am assuming that is off msrp right? 5% off invoice is about 10.5% of msrp

Sponsored

Cxd300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Hello all! I've been lurking in these forums for several months, but only registered a few weeks ago and this is my first post. I am trying to surprise my wife with a 4-door JL Sahara as a gift to help her celebrate overcoming some extremely serious health issues. We live in the eastern-part of PA and, through a lot of research\phone calls, I am not coming across the discounts many in here are posting about. Does anyone know of any dealers somewhat near eastern PA who they could put me in contact with that would be willing to offer discounts on a factory order 2020 4-door Sahara?

sonystyle02

First Name
Sony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2017 NSX
Vehicle Showcase
he wants to buy off lot, and i want to order.. Courtesy Jeep in San Juan Capistrano.. agreed to 5% off an invoice with tread lightly.. But i am still checking him out to be sure he doesn't mark the financing up, or force accessories on me. I did ask him if he would do a better price if I got a group of guys together and all bought thru him.. as soon as I hear i will post here

Who is offering you10% i am assuming that is off msrp right? 5% off invoice is about 10.5% of msrp
My buddy is a broker but the price was from his contact at Anaheim. 55,430 for 49,995.

Eitel

First Name
Eitel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Hello all! I've been lurking in these forums for several months, but only registered a few weeks ago and this is my first post. I am trying to surprise my wife with a 4-door JL Sahara as a gift to help her celebrate overcoming some extremely serious health issues. We live in the eastern-part of PA and, through a lot of research\phone calls, I am not coming across the discounts many in here are posting about. Does anyone know of any dealers somewhat near eastern PA who they could put me in contact with that would be willing to offer discounts on a factory order 2020 4-door Sahara?
If you want to drive to CT, we have a 7% under invoice group buy.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/northeast-group-buy-7-under-for-20-my.28020/

Robs JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara

not sure about ordering but vehicles in stock can be had for good discounts at HB jeep. You just got to keep an eye on there discounts. They usually discount big at the end of the month. I picked up an 2018 sahara in march for $11k off sticker. My buddy went to the dealer 3 days after me and picked up a 2019 rubicon for $5k off sticker. I know the non-rubi's are easier to negotiate but you should just keep looking at there offers cuz HB is by far the most discounted jeeps out in this area. Also keep in mind we're in the middle of summer which is high season for jeeps.
Sponsored