2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel

Hellow0rld

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Finally got my Snorkel after months and months of waiting. Looking to get it installed this weekend and post some photos.

snorkel.png

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Finally got my Snorkel after months and months of waiting. Looking to get it installed this weekend and post some photos.

snorkel.png
Can you post a pic of the snorkel in the box. I thought they were not out till next month.

OP
OP
OUTZDR

OUTZDR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Yep mine arrived today as well. Not sure when I’ll get it on-still waiting on my Gobi rack ordered almost 8 months ago-have to decide if snorkel will be better/easier to install before or after Gobi goes on.

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
How would you know. It was sitting on the front seat. I would think we would have to see it installed to determine if its better.
Personally, I like how it looks without the extension installed. I won't be driving with the extension unless I'm going off road.

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Personally, I like how it looks without the extension installed. I won't be driving with the extension unless I'm going off road.
That snorkel would be perfect for you. I could not use it as I have the Mopar bracket and light located in that spot.

Sponsored

Hellow0rld

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
New Rugged Ridge design at sema looks way better fellas...
Possibly, but i couldn't wait any longer. Already waited months for this one but i will pre-order the Rugged Ridge snorkel once it's available so we can compare :)

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
What is the fastener location near the ram intake? I did not think this unit attached to the body any where along the windshield frame? Maybe that is why they discontinued the old part number, and created the new one. It was a modification to the snorkel body to have a windshield frame attachment point
Sponsored