Wapiti

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet. This was the first mechanical review I've watched from Speedkar; his "how your fuel pump/exhaust manifold/engine/etc. works" videos were always pretty interesting. He's not a big fan of the complexity of the 2.0, which is kind of surprising since I think he comes from a Z car / Infiniti background. Anyways, I learned a few things, and got to see some parts of the engine bay that I hope I never have to deal with...

TJJL19

First Name
TJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
This isn't a E torque 4 and he saying it's junk, anyway thsi is why I won't buy a 2021. I need an auto because of a knee injury and can't understand why Jeep olny makes a auto with the 6 e torque. they took the eE torque off the 4 and now trying to force it with the 6.
sorry a turbo 4 is not for me and after this video,definitely not for me.

OP

Wapiti

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I should have added last night when I posted this...
I debated long and hard between the 2.0 and the 3.6- I ended up with a 2019 JLUR with the 2.0 because of the torque and seamless integration of the etorque/stop start. I am very, very happy that ended up here because it is just a blast to drive with all that power. The economy is a nice bonus; evolution is a thing. That said- I have no intention of keeping it past the warranty period.

#diesel

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet. This was the first mechanical review I've watched from Speedkar; his "how your fuel pump/exhaust manifold/engine/etc. works" videos were always pretty interesting. He's not a big fan of the complexity of the 2.0, which is kind of surprising since I think he comes from a Z car / Infiniti background. Anyways, I learned a few things, and got to see some parts of the engine bay that I hope I never have to deal with...

Would love to hear his thoughts on the JLUR 6-speed!

Advertisement

Quadratec

Advertisement