Sponsored

JL Maintenance Issue Help (Pulls to the Right and Dealership has Taken 2 Months)

Tex117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Unlimited Sport S (Sold); 2019 JLUR
Alright all, posting here because I'm not quite sure how to proceed.

I own a 2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (manual). It was pulling pretty hard to the right at highway speed so I took it into the dealership as it is still under warranty. It has now been 2 months and they have not returned my vehicle. They say everything is "in spec", but the car still pulls to the right and that they are "working on it."

Yes, I have called the dealership and asked, but they keep saying they are waiting from Jeep Corporate for....something?

Thoughts?
Sponsored

QC22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURR
Two months!? Uhhh..... I got not other thoughts, but that is totally unacceptable. You need to talk to FCA.

OP
OP

Tex117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two months!? Uhhh..... I got not other thoughts, but that is totally unacceptable. You need to talk to FCA.
Yeah, I've been cool about it. They have set me up with a loaner car, but its all starting to get a little old.

Is there a good number to call for FCA?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Contact @JeepCares to have them connect the dealer with the right corporate contact.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Yeah, I've been cool about it. They have set me up with a loaner car, but its all starting to get a little old.

Is there a good number to call for FCA?
@Tex117

Dedicated Jeep Customer Care: Ph. 1-866-362-2146

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Thanks! Great place to start.
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your current situation - please send our team a private message with your VIN so that we may further investigate this for you.

Kathryn
JeepCares

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
FCA has the worst customer service in the history of automobiles and/or the history of customers. The only way i got anything done with my Jeep was to apply a huge amount of pressure, every single day. And if you have any mod at all they figure out a way to void your warranty.

Sponsored

Sunshne×Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Had this issue as well. Installed a lift with adjustable control arms and it seems to have corrected it. Another fourm member took theirs to a private shop and the shop determined the vehicle toe was out of alignment and that fixed the issue. Get the jeep back and take it to another shop. FCA dealerships have been sub par in my experience

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Holy cow. Two months?

I mean, Jeep dealers suck, but this takes the cake.

Have to give it to FCA, though: always trying to outdo itself.

Hope you get things resolved.

OP
OP

Tex117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There has got to be more to this story.
Not from my end. It really is that simple.
FCA has the worst customer service in the history of automobiles and/or the history of customers. The only way i got anything done with my Jeep was to apply a huge amount of pressure, every single day. And if you have any mod at all they figure out a way to void your warranty.
No mod. Purely stock.
Holy cow. Two months?

I mean, Jeep dealers suck, but this takes the cake.

Have to give it to FCA, though: always trying to outdo itself.

Hope you get things resolved.
Yeah, I was cool about it for awhile, but since they gave me a Jeep Renegade to drive around...well...lets just say I'm tired of that little car and not having my own stuff.

Thank you all for those that responded! I knew you all would point me in the right direction.

OP
OP

Tex117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your current situation - please send our team a private message with your VIN so that we may further investigate this for you.

Kathryn
JeepCares
Private message sent!

Thank you.

OP
OP

Tex117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had this issue as well. Installed a lift with adjustable control arms and it seems to have corrected it. Another fourm member took theirs to a private shop and the shop determined the vehicle toe was out of alignment and that fixed the issue. Get the jeep back and take it to another shop. FCA dealerships have been sub par in my experience
I hear you, but man, I really don't want to mod around an issue as simple as steering.
Sponsored