JL Lease info.

alexJL

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR ordered - owned 21, 19, 14, 08
In Michigan if you can get a Chrysler Employee Family discount pricing is great right now.
ALLY has the best leasing available on the 36 month term in the SPORT S trim level, at least right now they do. A loaded Sport S that has an MSRP of 42-43k feels a lot like a Sahara minus the available option of leather, body color fenders or top for the most part. Things change every month but I've never seen Wranglers lease this well. If you are local I have a great Sales Manager and Salesmen to refer, shoot me a PM. Love to see people in our forum taken care of.
Sponsored

nola22

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 JKU willys
In Michigan if you can get a Chrysler Employee Family discount pricing is great right now.
ALLY has the best leasing available on the 36 month term in the SPORT S trim level, at least right now they do. A loaded Sport S that has an MSRP of 42-43k feels a lot like a Sahara minus the available option of leather, body color fenders or top for the most part. Things change every month but I've never seen Wranglers lease this well. If you are local I have a great Sales Manager and Salesmen to refer, shoot me a PM. Love to see people in our forum taken care of.
Any chance you can share the MF and RV for that ALLY lease on the 36 month term? Always hard to get the non CCAP #'s.

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 392 Rubicon
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
I got a 52,800 JL Rubicon for 46 and change. I leased it under my business tax id which is relatively fresh so I was a tier 2 for mf, but thats ok because of the deal I got on the price.

36/12 499.00 a month.with ALLY $2400 total at signing

yongming

First Name
yong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I got a 52,800 JL Rubicon for 46 and change. I leased it under my business tax id which is relatively fresh so I was a tier 2 for mf, but thats ok because of the deal I got on the price.

Wow! I think it's solid deal. Congratulations!

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon

mind if I ask which dealer you got this from? Sounds like a good deal. Do you have the Money Factor and residual %?

Sponsored

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 392 Rubicon
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
mind if I ask which dealer you got this from? Sounds like a good deal. Do you have the Money Factor and residual %?
My deal was special, from FCA Corporate from a connection I had from my SEMA Jeep build. They asked that I did not share full details. It was a great deal tho!

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My deal was special, from FCA Corporate from a connection I had from my SEMA Jeep build. They asked that I did not share full details. It was a great deal tho!
alright...

Kalanimal

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V6 rav4
MSRP $51,895
Sale Price $48,789
State-NY
39 months, 12k miles (Told me they couldn't offer 15K)
0 Down aside from $3,300 for fees/taxes/first month payment
$509/month
Got offered $498 before I left..not sure if its a good deal or not.

Sponsored

yongming

First Name
yong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
MSRP $51,895
Sale Price $48,789
State-NY
39 months, 12k miles (Told me they couldn't offer 15K)
0 Down aside from $3,300 for fees/taxes/first month payment
$509/month
Got offered $498 before I left..not sure if its a good deal or not.
Ask $450 and see what they say.

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealerships always pretend to be losing money, or already giving you as much as they can give - but you'd be surprise how much lower you can get. Best way to find out is stepping up and "walking away" lol. Might not always work out though.. you also have to factor how much more you want to push, worst case scenario you lose the deal and start over again with another dealership :)

Kalanimal

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V6 rav4
Dealerships always pretend to be losing money, or already giving you as much as they can give - but you'd be surprise how much lower you can get. Best way to find out is stepping up and "walking away" lol. Might not always work out though.. you also have to factor how much more you want to push, worst case scenario you lose the deal and start over again with another dealership :)
Thats what I was thinking. Then I went to leave and got offered $498 lol

yongming

First Name
yong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
There is no realistic number exist. Dont get satisfied with the number what they offer. Keep pushing them until you see there is nothing they can do.
Sponsored