First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Was this recent? If it was, amazing a cop would kneel on a suspects neck.

20200609_204732.jpg
This is a photo taken at an angle that shows something that is not happening. Knee is hovering over the shoulder, no contact is made with the neck, shoulder or back.
Sponsored

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
Was this recent? If it was, amazing a cop would kneel on a suspects neck.

20200609_204732.jpg
How long is that guys neck because that looks to be between the shoulder blades?

I’m completely against kneeling on a neck for the record.

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
Excessive force was not utilized to arrest him. Pulling him out by the arms is not considered a use of force. Officers have to move fast because of the “unknown” which is how we refer to the rest of the vehicle, before it’s been cleared and deemed safe. They then utilized the prone cuffing technique which places no stress or weight on the body.
I appreciate your informed reply.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Cops safety comes first. He should have went to the beach or done some yoga and not led a high speed chase if he didn’t want to pull his back out.

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Knee is hovering over the shoulder, no contact is made with the neck, shoulder or back.
Nicely executed. The knee is placed over the blades of the upper back shoulder and the officer is not forcibly applying his weight there; the rest of his leg is simply dangling.
If he wanted to outrun the cops, he should have gone off road
he would most likely wreck sooner than later. Not if but when.
People run for a reason. Have you ever chased down a suspect that was hell bent on getting away? Once you corner a suspect, they make bad choices that can have fatal consequences for all involved.
Yep. People will do anything they can to stay out of jail. Except doing the right thing. Funny how that works.
Excessive force was not utilized to arrest him. Pulling him out by the arms is not considered a use of force.
Exactly. That is a life saving technique. Being able to successfully drag a 165 pound dummy over several yards in a manner of seconds is one of the many physical agility requirements for LEOs. If that Jeep were a manual and suddenly caught on fire ( :giggle: ), that move would’ve saved his rear from the blaze ( :giggle: ).

In light of all of this... the officer’s job was to save this man’s ass, not kiss it. Multiple officers, mission accomplished. :like:

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Man, disappointed. Thought this was a high speed chase. I think they may have topped out at 42.

And did he really have a roof rack with auxiliry lights on a sahara with lawnmower wheels?

Everyone is thinking it. If he was in a rubicon he could have left the roadway in a split and even disappeared from the chopper's view.

But seriously, I dont know but I just have this gut feeling... a sixth sense if you will...that if this man had not run from the police and done what he did (assuming guilt bc he was running) he probably could have avoided being drug out of the jeep onto the soft and smooth underside of a freedom panel.

-My $0.02

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I love how some posters feel there was “excessive force” and maybe his spine could have hurt but if an idiot like that kills a loved one of yours on a highway, I wonder if they’d be worrying then about these dirtbags.
Too bad his fool head didn’t wind up under the Jeep.
Except for a few bad apples I stand shoulder to shoulder with the police of this country.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
High speed chase? This looks like a remake of O.J. in his slow white bronco police chase....ending was a little different though, lol.

Sponsored

Will_Jeep

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2108 JKU Sahara, Black 2016 Mercedes CLS400
Vehicle Showcase
I love my daily dose of Florida Man...... and now it’s here too!