JL Jeep needs Light bar for Pro6 KC hi-lights 50”

Poseidon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
Ok, so I’ve ordered my pro 6 KC hi-lights 50”. I spoke to KC about this and they won’t have bar or bracket out for about 2 months. Sounds like they will have them after Sema show. I hope. Does anyone know of any other options. I’ve exhausted my internet options so just wondering if there are any other ideas out there. I do have the rhino rack pioneer low profile platform set up already on JL but that only comes up to 77” from back of hard top. Only area I’m interested in installing them is just above windshield sorts like KC has the JK bracket set up. Not looking for any miracles, so if it dosent happen now I’ll have to wait. The time it takes to get the actual bracket or light bar from KC.. thanks for any help that comes along
Sponsored

teddo

First Name
Teddo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Ok, so I’ve ordered my pro 6 KC hi-lights 50”. I spoke to KC about this and they won’t have bar or bracket out for about 2 months. Sounds like they will have them after Sema show. I hope. Does anyone know of any other options. I’ve exhausted my internet options so just wondering if there are any other ideas out there. I do have the rhino rack pioneer low profile platform set up already on JL but that only comes up to 77” from back of hard top. Only area I’m interested in installing them is just above windshield sorts like KC has the JK bracket set up. Not looking for any miracles, so if it dosent happen now I’ll have to wait. The time it takes to get the actual bracket or light bar from KC.. thanks for any help that comes along
Maybe the FourTreks lightbar mount can help you out?

http://fourtreks.com/modular_led_light_mounts.html

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet thread revival
Sponsored