Sponsored

JL in Europe

jack snakeskin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT86
Screenshot-2018-11-12-at-21-56-40.jpg

wow, rubicon starts at 70Κ euros in Greece and the show model was 85.900 euros which is 97.000 dollars
Sponsored

SantiJKK

First Name
Santi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Overland, Mercedes A200d, Kawasaki GPZ900R
Ouch! I cant belive it !

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Ok, so the idea is that the so called poorest European countries have the most expensive products?.... hmmm
Really trying hard not to get political here!

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Mind you this is not a criticism to Jeep obviously.

phcn

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2002 KJ liberty/cherokee 2.5 crd sport+ (sold) - Jeep 2015 BU Renegade 1.4 multiair2 longitude - Jeep 2018 BU Renegade 1.6 Etorque South Beach
No price yet in The Netherlands for the JL but for example, you have to pay 107.194,00 Euros (120.794,90 Dollars) for a JKUR with all taxes.

I think JL will be very expensive for our North neighbours ...

Sponsored

Limey

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hydro JKU 3.6
I think we are a bit closer to America; that must be it.

UKJeep2018

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler Sahara
Has anyone in Europe factory ordered a Wrangler? If so how long have you been told it’ll take? I’m thinking of factory ordering one if I can’t find a Jeep with the colour I want but I don’t really want to wait an extremely long time either

JLClt

First Name
Smolniy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M240i
No price yet in The Netherlands for the JL but for example, you have to pay 107.194,00 Euros (120.794,90 Dollars) for a JKUR with all taxes.

I think JL will be very expensive for our North neighbours ...
Forget that, it's not even worth 50K that's why everyone is getting 5% under invoice .
For that kinda money get a Gellen or LC/LX

SantiJKK

First Name
Santi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Overland, Mercedes A200d, Kawasaki GPZ900R
I think high prices in Holland, Sweden, Norway, Finland.. are not just with the Wrangler itself. So big cars with big engines then huge taxes on them.

Sponsored

Limey

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hydro JKU 3.6
Has anyone in Europe factory ordered a Wrangler? If so how long have you been told it’ll take? I’m thinking of factory ordering one if I can’t find a Jeep with the colour I want but I don’t really want to wait an extremely long time either
They used to quote 6 months for JK Rubicon.

Personally I’d hang in there and buy from UK stock.

phcn

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2002 KJ liberty/cherokee 2.5 crd sport+ (sold) - Jeep 2015 BU Renegade 1.4 multiair2 longitude - Jeep 2018 BU Renegade 1.6 Etorque South Beach
I think high prices in Holland, Sweden, Norway, Finland.. are not just with the Wrangler itself. So big cars with big engines then huge taxes on them.
That is right, jk without tax is cheaper in The Netherlands than in Belgium ...

RGA

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon, Land Rover Defender 90
Hello all, I'm new to this forum. Hopefully I will take delivery of a Sting Gray JLUR (EU spec) 2.0 L turbo tomorrow or at the beginning of next week. I went to the Jeep dealer to see it today. It comes with 255 70R17 mud tires so I asked the dealer to change them for 285 70 R17 KO2s (I will use the muds in summer). I live in Madrid but will be taking it once or twice a month to the mountains in Santander (North of Spain) and it can be very snowy up north!
During the next year I would like to change the front bumper, install a winch and an air compressor and a good 12v freezer!
I will be happy to answer any questions you have about my Jeep, as far as I know its the first 2.0 L turbo coming to Spain!

phcn

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello all, I'm new to this forum. Hopefully I will take delivery of a Sting Gray JLUR (EU spec) 2.0 L turbo tomorrow or at the beginning of next week. I went to the Jeep dealer to see it today. It comes with 255 70R17 mud tires so I asked the dealer to change them for 285 70 R17 KO2s (I will use the muds in summer). I live in Madrid but will be taking it once or twice a month to the mountains in Santander (North of Spain) and it can be very snowy up north!
During the next year I would like to change the front bumper, install a winch and an air compressor and a good 12v freezer!
I will be happy to answer any questions you have about my Jeep, as far as I know its the first 2.0 L turbo coming to Spain!
Welcome to this forum,

Enjoy your new JL

RGA

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon, Land Rover Defender 90
Thanks! I cant wait to try it out!!!!
Sponsored