JL in Europe

Dohap

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, G461
Front bumper, fenders, tires (32 KM2 not 33 KO2) and transmission case are different. It also means in front axle there will be cv joint instead of u-joint in US versions. Rubicon in international version has 4high (without locking central diff). Fortunatelly gear ratio in axles and 4:1 transfer case stay the same
Sponsored

jack snakeskin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT86
https://www.presstv.com/DetailFr/2018/07/05/567107/Germany-Merkel-US-EU-car-imports-tariffs

"However, sources in the industry said that the US ambassador to Germany had told managers from major German car manufacturers at a meeting on Wednesday that if the EU scrapped duties on US cars imported into the bloc, Trump would abandon his threatened levies on European cars.

The EU currently maintains 10 percent tariffs on car imports from the United States while current US import tariff rates on cars are 2.5 percent and on trucks 25 percent."

there is a small chance imported cars will actually become 10 percent cheaper. They could also end up even more expensive, who knows..

FranklinFlyer

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Grand Cherokee Overland 2017 Jeep Renegade Limited
Occupation
Producer
Jeep will keep that money if the tariffs fall.
No way they offer the JL cheaper than the JK.

Sponsored

phcn

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2002 KJ liberty/cherokee 2.5 crd sport+ (sold) - Jeep 2015 BU Renegade 1.4 multiair2 longitude - Jeep 2018 BU Renegade 1.6 Etorque South Beach

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ

phcn

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2002 KJ liberty/cherokee 2.5 crd sport+ (sold) - Jeep 2015 BU Renegade 1.4 multiair2 longitude - Jeep 2018 BU Renegade 1.6 Etorque South Beach
Thank you again for the updates.
The only doubt we have is the real price here right?
The price in Europe may be very different depending of country where you 'll but it (look at the JK price)

FranklinFlyer

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Grand Cherokee Overland 2017 Jeep Renegade Limited
Occupation
Producer
I was at a Jeep Dealer in Berlin just an hour ago. He said he's got an unofficial price list, and added that under FCA, real prices sometimes arrive after the model is on the Lot.

And he doesn't want to tell me anything but looked very very worried about the price

Avl2294

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2014 JKU Sahara 2004 Dodge Viper
Why does the euro spec Sahara have a Sport grille?
it sah.PNG

Sponsored

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
I was at a Jeep Dealer in Berlin just an hour ago. He said he's got an unofficial price list, and added that under FCA, real prices sometimes arrive after the model is on the Lot.

And he doesn't want to tell me anything but looked very very worried about the price
I hit like to your comment, but ... I guess all of us don’t like this to be true.

Last edited: